PwC. Ireland Ireland
1 month ago
About the team
Our Compliance Testing practice is made up of four competency areas including Finance, Technology, Operational and Regulatory. Our testing and compliance services provide oversight and assurance over critical functions, operations and processes - helping clients to understand where they have potential gaps and exposures. We work with multiple industries including Banking and Capital Markets; Insurance and Asset Wealth Management, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Retail, Health Services, Oil and Gas, and many more.
Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable experience in a professional role involving compliance and/or controls testing.
• A firm understanding of technology security and related risk and compliance issues.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excels analytical tools (VLookup, pivot tables etc).
• Stakeholder relationship management.
• Strong oral & written communication skills.
• Strong understanding of information security controls & standards
About the... Role
We are currently looking for self-motivated and experienced individuals to join our Internal Audit managed services team. Individuals will have prior experience in performing risk management activities such as; risk assessments, controls testing and exception handling. We are particularly interested to hear from those individuals with technology audit and/or financial services experience.
• Perform client Audits, including the documenting of risk assessments, identification of key risks & mitigating controls.
• Attend walkthrough sessions with clients and document the relevant processes.
• Perform design & operational effectiveness testing.
• Review policy and procedures relating to clients information security standards and apply these to controls testing criteria.
• Review regulatory requirements relevant to client environments & business practices and apply these to controls testing criteria.
• Identify, document and communicate control gaps/deficiencies to internal and external stakeholders on a timely basis.
• Demonstrate client management skills throughout the Audit lifecycle.
• Identify process efficiencies/enhancements to keep Audit programs in line with industry best practices.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Manage a large and diverse portfolio of client work for the firm.
• Document & Negotiate remediation plans with clients.
• Maintain open communication channels with senior stakeholders through regular governance sessions, escalating appropriately as and when required.
• Own the quality of all client outputs and ensure all client and internal document repositories are accurate and up to date
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more .
The skills we look for
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more .
'The Deal', our firmwide Employee Value Proposition' empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more .
Our commitment to you
We're committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more .
If you're a person with a disability, if you're neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we'll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more
Tech Internal Auditor Ireland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.