ProPharma Haiti Haiti
1 month ago
The Medical Information Specialist (MIS) position is part of the ProPharma Group Medical Information Contact Center and follows all corresponding regulations, industry standards, and client/internal policies regarding medical information and the collection and documentation of adverse events, special situation events, and product complaints
Medical Information service delivery
• Responds to unsolicited consumer, health care professional and other external customer requests for medical and safety information received via telephone, website/e-mail, letter, fax,and scientific meetings on behalf of ProPharma Group's pharmaceutical clients.
• Provides labeled and unlabeled medical/safety information responses in accordance with regulatory requirements, industry standards and client and ProPharma Group internal policies and practices.
• Accurately identifies, documents and reports adverse events, pregnancy reports, special situation events and product complaints in a clear and concise... manner per government regulations, ProPharma Group Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and client Working Practices(WPs).
• Ensures tasks are completed within the deadlines documented in the agreed ProPharma Group SOPs and WPs.
• Formulates and provides accurate responses utilizing approved labeling and company standard responses, published literature and other data. Assists with writing custom medical information responses utilizing this data.
• Logging all enquiries handled in an accurate, comprehensive and timely fashion into Inquiry Handling Systems.
• Translating English documents into the target language orvice versa and delivering these translated responses either on the phone or in writing.
• Maintains quality in all areas of the job, including performing quality checks on Adverse Events, Product Quality Complaints, correspondence, and enquiries logged into the Inquiry Handling Systems
• Provides after-hours coverage on a rotated basis subject to business requirements.
• Adheres to company and country-specific privacy policies, ensuring any confidential information or personal data related to ProPharma Group and its clients is managed in accordance with Data Privacy regulations described in ProPharma Group SOPs and the Confidentiality Statement within the Contract of Employment.
• Complies with the Company's health and safety policies.
• Other activities as assigned as delegated by the Manager.
Necessary Skills & Abilities
• Mother tongue in target language.
• Life science degree OR Nursing degree (RN/BS/BA/MS) OR Pharmacy degree
• Fluent in English.
• Strong translation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading, professional telephone etiquette and empathetic customer service skills.
• Ability to write in a fluent and grammatically correct manner in the target language for the role
• Working knowledge of medical terminology, pathophysiology, pharmacology, regulations and industry standards.
• Strong cognitive abilities, including verbal reasoning, critical thinking and analytical ability.
• Ability to multitask with attention to detail within restrictive timeframes, including sound planning, prioritizing and organizational skills.
• Proactive with demonstrative ability to independently identify problems and suggest effective solutions.
• Ability to learn, take instruction and apply to daily operations/tasks
• Receptive to constructive feedback and able to take responsibility for work allocated.
• Self-motivating. Ability to demonstrate initiative and internal drive. Willingness to seek out additional workload projects.
• Effectively work independently and as part of a team.
• Highly proficient in computer applications, including Microsoft Office software platforms and Adobe Acrobat, and experience using a document management system. Aptitude to learn other computer systems including inquiry handling database.
• Required: Completion of MI Trainee program or 6 to 12 months of customer service experience
• Preferred: 1 to 3 years of healthcare practice, FDA-regulated environment experience, or in a drug information setting
German Speaking - Medical Information Specialist Haiti jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.