EPAM Systems Serbia Serbia
1 month ago
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being and experience of our applicants. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a Back-End Solution Architect to... join our team in Serbia.
• Design large-scale solutions with deep technical details
• Closely work with business in identifying project requirements
• Perform architecture review/audit
• Establish project necessities and goals to "go-live" solution
• Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product
• Be responsible for working with product managers, designers and engineers to design, develop and deliver features
• Work within a team of developers and testers to complete proposed initiatives
• Identify and eliminate bottlenecks
• Follow and contribute to agile development processes
• 8+ years of experience in hands-on IT roles
• 3+ years of experience in various architect roles (application, software or solution architect)
• Experience with at least one of the major cloud providers
• Experience with hosting options, deployment and CI/CD process
• Understanding of basics of enterprise and business architecture
• Proactive approach and leadership in architecture engagements
• Fluent English
• Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
• Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
• Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
• Global scope, international projects
• Widespread training and development opportunities
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
• Competitive salary and various benefits
Back-End Solution Architect Serbia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.