Renmoney Lagos Nigeria
1 month ago
You will design and enforce policies and procedures that protect our organization's computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches. You will also be responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and working with our IT department to resolve them, ensuring that our network and data remains secure.
• Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
• Responsibility of identification, measurement, assessment and reporting of IT risk - Second Line of Defence 2LOD
• Responsible for the Digital Access Management regarding all used Applications Such as Core-banking Systems
• Incident response / support of IT Teams during security related incidents.
• Assessment of Key Risk Indicators to identify and migrate appropriate actions in close collaboration with the IT Security Manager
• Maintenance of the Information Security Framework and underlying policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
• Required: A... minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in collections/Recovery within Financial institution
• Relevant IT Security related qualifications, for example MCSE, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCISO or others
This job is perfect for you if you
• Enjoy problem-solving and analysis
• Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively and have solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will not enjoy this job if you
• Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
• Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
• Are used to working with a large team
IT Security Associate Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.