Medplus Group Ltd
Medplus Group Ltd Leeds United Kingdom
1 month ago
The position of Laboratory Technician is responsible to carry out testing in laboratory which efficiently meet clinical and legislative requirements to deliver an effective testing regime for our customers within UK in compliance of UKAS. Be part of multi-location Laboratories sites.
· Take responsibility for maximizing time utilization, the quality and timeliness of reports and planning within the team.
· Liaison with Manchester & London lab team for resolution.
· To maintain an awareness of the progress of all work programs within their team and ensure client and Management communication processes are kept up to date with any changes.
· Report daily quality KPIs to senior management team.
· Act as a technical reviewer, and support with method validation, method optimisation and method development
· Provide information on project content, timelines and schedule to the Business Development team for inclusion in proposals and quotations when required to ensure... that such programs are translated into the laboratory with maximum efficiency to ensure the requirements of the client are met.
· Utilise your skillset and knowledge in all practical aspects of one or more Biological Characterisation techniques.
· To report any technical or machine-based non-compliance that occur during the processing of a specimen to the Senior
· Provide advice and interpretation of test results and the appropriateness of further investigations
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Salary: £15,237.62-£28,710.79 per year
• Casual dress
• On-site parking
• Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus scheme
• Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• LEEDS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: Medplus Lab
Expected start date: 02/02/2023
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.