Workato Helsinki Finland
1 month ago
Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy... inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
• Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
• Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
• Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
• Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our growing team. You will join the Quality Engineering team composed of senior level engineers. You will be responsible to:
• Responsible for test infrastructure, allowing the company to exceed its quality standards
• Work closely with the Engineering teams to reproduce customer issues, define test strategies, build frameworks, automate customer use cases and assist with customer escalation
• Design and implement robust test cases that integrate well with modern CI/CD deployment technologies
• Own end-to-end test cycle for product feature from test design to test automation including issue reproduction from customer escalation
• Maintain existing automated test cases for functional, regression and performance test suites
• Work side-by-side with engineers on testing and automating test cases in sprint cycles
• Identify, document, and debug software defects
• Maintain and enhance in-house test frameworks
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent of education
• 5+ years of Software Quality Engineering
• Expert in distributed systems, container orchestration (Docker, K8S), and Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Knowledge of common Web application vulnerabilities such as the OWASP Top 10
• Experience with test automation framework (Selenium, TestNG, …)
• Understanding of various test methodologies: regression, functional, performance
• Able to analyze and triage automated test runs and take appropriate actions for failure classification
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
• Passionate about finding pesky bugs and moving forward with fixing them to have a flawless, bug-free product.
• You like to be in a fast-paced distributed organization and have a strong sense of urgency
• You are highly productive under pressure and pride yourself for producing timely accurate issue diagnostics and test reports
• You have a strong commitment to extending your technical knowledge and maintaining expertise in wide range of testing and automation
• You have excellent communication skill, detail oriented, driven, mission driven and a team player
• You are enthusiastic to contribute, lead, and excited to be in a startup environment
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Helsinki jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.