Align Wrocław Poland
1 month ago
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Fixed Assets Accountant is a key member of the EMEA Accounting team. This role is responsible for review of certain balance sheet accounts and preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations in accordance with US and PL GAAP, fixed asset management and assisting with quarterly and annual reviews/audit and other GL activities or projects as assigned.
In this role, you will…
• Bookkeeping of Fixed Asset Ledgers (3 depreciation areas to... maintain)
• Review of Aged CIP items with business owners
• Support FA physical counting, reconciliation and settlement
• Collect accounting data to prepare and support journal entries
• Reconcile certain balance sheet accounts
• Assist with annual review of control documentation and assure internal controls are operating effectively for responsible areas, providing support for testing by Internal Audit
• Support GL group documentation requirements and ensure compliance with policies and procedures and SOX controls
• Support business partners as needed
• Support audit requests, working with external auditors
• Participate in finance projects to support global expansion
• And other ad-hoc accounting tasks
In this role, you’ll need …
• BS degree in accounting or finance required or equivalent experience required
• Minimum 4 years of general accounting experience including experience with SOX requirements
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
• Experience with SAP or other ERP system
• Excellent written, oral and communication skills to work within team and cross-functional groups
• English on communicating level to work with cross-functional groups
• Ability to work independently and be results oriented
• Possess proficiency in general accounting under US and PL GAAP
• Problem solver, system oriented and strong analytical skill
• Detailed-oriented with effective organizational and time management skills
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.