Pillow Talk Australia
Pillow Talk Australia Penrith NSW Australia
1 month ago
By way of brief introduction, we are a well-established, on-trend home décor and linen retailer. From humble beginnings (some 45 years ago!), we’ve scaled to 64 stores across Australia and we're still growing! Our inspiration is drawn from the love and pursuit of comfort and immersing this beautifully simple concept into the lives of our customers. Home really is where the heart is, and for those of you who join us, that’s just how you’ll feel - at home!
Now is your opportunity to be part of the Pillow Talk Fabric, by joining us in this highly exciting Merchandising Coordinator position. This is a cluster-based Visual Merchandising position based out of our Penrith store, supporting Casula and Campbelltown on a weekly rotation, and Bathurst and Orange every 8 weeks (or thereabouts). The position will require you to work one day a week in-store, where you'll support the store team with other stock and retail tasking.
As a Pillow Talk Merchandising Coordinator, you’ll... perform a multi-faceted position where you will use your flair for product placement to create commercial, comfortable, and stylish spaces, by adapting to seasonal changes and fluctuating volumes of products and ranges, all whilst paying homage to in-play promotions and Visual Merchandising standards. You’ll be a Pillow Talk brand ambassador with a passion for providing unforgettable customer experiences, and will use your eye for aesthetics to create visually appealing displays across stores in your selected region/s in-line with brand merchandising direction and guidelines. You’ll help to drive the stores and region’s revenue, through capitalising on the in-store space/layout and stock on hand and will aim to increase the average spend per transaction by ensuring the customer has everything they need to make their space feel and look like home.
A day in the life of a Merchandising Coordinator...
• Ensuring overall store appearance is in line with the National Retail Merchandising Managers' direction, and contributing to creating a space that is inviting and memorable for our customers
• Supporting and collaborating with your allocated store’s leaders/regional managers, to ensure they maintain a strong reflection of the brand merchandising direction and guidelines
• Providing regular updates to your allocated area on new or updated Merchandising directives, and following up with your stores for imagery and confirmation of execution
• Helping stores to prepare for the merchandising of seasonal changes of volume and product ranges
• Coaching and mentoring team members and management instore and virtually to ensure store consistency to Merchandising briefs and standards
• Maintaining a high level of store presentation and using any down time to restock, tidy or re-merchandise displays
• Providing in-store styling advice, and make yourself available for any customers who require broader advice around colour, textures, spacing etc.
• Building a thorough understanding of our products and using your product knowledge to maximise sales through suggesting and providing advice to both team and customers on products/colours/textures that marry, in order to help bring styling visions to life
• Regional travel and overnight stay
• Helping new store setups with inventory placement and merchandising
A bit about you...
• Experience working within a customer-centric retail environment with proven exposure to visual merchandising and customer service
• Ability to create spaces in line with seasonal product range and directives, that inspire customers to engage with our products
• Ability to improvise with visual displays whereby product availability is limited, without compromising the brand’s merchandising guidelines
• Approachable and positive attitude to customers and peers
• Ability to multitask and cope with changing priorities, along with strong time management skills
• Great listening and problem-solving skills
• Highly creative with a keen eye for detail
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others
• An influencer who is highly personable, confident and with an outstanding ability to develop interpersonal relationships with customers and colleagues
Why we think you should consider joining the Pillow Talk Tribe!
• $55,000 plus super, and generous monthly performance incentives (circa $3k pa)
• 60% store discount after qualifying period – T&C’s apply
• Monday - Friday position, with occasional weekend work
• 100% Australian-owned and operated company
• One of the largest linen and homewares specialists in the country
• Opportunities for further learning and career growth as we continue to grow in NSW
• Warm, friendly and supportive work environment
• Passionate and knowledgeable team
• Family values and a culture of inclusivity and belonging
Our business is in a good place right now, but where we are going is even better! For your chance to join the Pillow Talk Tribe apply below!
We are a Circle Back Initiative employer, which means we commit to responding to every person who expresses interest in working for us.
Pillow Talk are dedicated to equal opportunities for all and we aim to ensure no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of, or is disadvantaged by, any conditions or requirements that aren’t justifiable, therefore please do let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made ahead of your interview
Penrith NSW Australia
Retail Merchandising Coordinator - West Sydney Penrith NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.