Lone Wolf Technologies
Lone Wolf Technologies Medellín Medellin Colombia
1 month ago
We’re here to make real estate transactions simpler. We do that by providing a digital lead-to-close experience for agents, brokers, and their consumers. We’ve seen a lot of change over the past 30 years—but we’ve been here to support real estate from day one.
With the diverse landscape of the real estate industry, we want diverse talent! We want to celebrate each other’s individuality and embrace our differences to enrich our commonalities and relationships throughout our organization, and we want you to be a part of that.
About the Role
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our data, finding and reporting bugs.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you!
Ultimately, you will ensure that our mls data and customer implementations are... set up correctly.
· Execute manual test cases of web code and analyze results
· Report bugs to the development team quickly and succinctly
· Data validation
· Test new customer implementations
· Review and analyze product requirements
· Perform regression and post-implementation testing
· Assist in reproducing customer bugs
· BSc/A degree or equivalent
· 2+ years of experience in Software QA testing
· 2+ years of experience with SQL
· Attention to detail
· Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
· Ability to adapt and adjust to changing requirements and work styles
· Excellent communication skills
· Familiarity with Agile testing frameworks
· Familiarity with BrowserStack
· Familiarity with mobile testing - iOS and/or Android
We’ve become the largest real estate software company in North America. Our products provide our client’s with a competitive advantage in today’s market and nearly 10,000 offices are utilizing our feature rich, fully integrated windows and web based software solutions.
At Lone Wolf Technologies, we are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We hire and attract candidates from all backgrounds regardless of age, race, creed, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and ensure that we will not discriminate on these basis. Please note that accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you do require accommodations, please contact the Human Resources Department at Lone Wolf Technologies by calling 1-866-CRY-WOLF (1-866-279-9653) or emailing [email protected]
Medellín Medellin Antioquia
Jobs in Medellín Medellin Colombia
Manual QA Engineer (Data) Medellín jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.