CIVICA PTE. LTD.
CIVICA PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
Changing communities for the better starts with you
Join us on our mission to change the world.
Civica is a global organisation of over 5,000 employees, providing vital cloud software to public services resulting in better outcomes for people and communities.
We do this by collaborating with a large number of organisations including schools, libraries, local councils, state governments, and healthcare and community organisations, applying innovation and creative thinking.
We are problem solvers and experts in our field. And we love what we do because it makes a difference to those who really need it.
In our team we have some truly amazing people - smart, passionate, fun. And there’s plenty of room for you to join us.
So are you ready to become part of our vision in building a better world though smart software and cloud services?
What does it take to become a Civican?
This is an opportunity for a proven and experienced Project Manager to join our growing team. Primarily... responsible for managing high quality large, complex projects on time and within budget using sound Project Management Process and Standards which are regulatory compliant, as applicable.
A day in the life…
• Responsible for planning and directing the information processing activities of the team and coordinate the effective design, implementation, and operation of information systems and applications
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
• Estimate effort and define requirements for potential sales or work opportunities
• Maintain budget information and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
• Identify, plan and manage risks for complex projects and development of mitigation strategies
• Work to the established PMO policies
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
• Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
• Duties and responsibilities of your role may change from time to time to meet the needs and requirements of the business.
We welcome your unique talents
Please apply for this role if it would make you excited to come into work every day.
There is no such thing as the perfect candidate, so if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
• Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
• At least 5-6 years of IT industry experience with minimum 3 years of project management experience
• Have prior experience in leading a team size of 3-5 members
• Ability to effectively handle multiple large, complex projects simultaneously
• Able to identify / assess business needs, to analyse, prioritize, and solve problems in a service driven organization
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project risk management practices
• Must be able to perform various responsibilities in the areas of people, process and performance management
• Knowledge in project management tools e.g. MS Project, Jira, and Confluence
• Good to have knowledge of web applications and technologies
• Professional certification e.g. PMP, Prince2, and CITPM is preferred
Why you’ll love working with us
We know that when our people are happy they will work better and have greater work satisfaction.
So here at Civica, we look after you. Here’s what you can expect:
Career opportunities – we take great satisfaction in seeing you grow and share your knowledge to other parts of our large business
Flexible work – we have the technology and tools to support you to work from that tropical paradise you’ve dreamed of… or even if you just prefer to work from home and come into our offices now and then to catch up and socialise with colleagues
We’re all different – and we love this about us. We provide an inclusive, safe and welcoming environment to all Civicans, new and old
Focus on learning – there are heaps of opportunities to enable you to grow and be your best.
Apply for this job - Become part of something special
Do you see yourself in this role? If so then we would love to hear from you. Please include a cover letter outlining how your experience, aspirations and values are a match, along with your resume and we will take it from there
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it
Project Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.