Allied and Clinical
Allied and Clinical Edinburgh United Kingdom
1 month ago
Agency Staff Nurse
£28 - £51.26 p/h
We are an independent, family run Healthcare Recruitment Company where the candidates and clients come first. Allied are proud to provide quality, caring, professional staff to the NHS and Private Sectors in Scotland, North Wales and Northern Ireland. Our friendly team will ensure a smooth onboarding process, with your best interest in mind providing shifts that fit your personal needs.
We have a number of exciting temporary opportunities for registered nurses, mental health nurses, scrub nurses and ODP across Scotland. These are in both the NHS Boards, Private Hospitals and the Care Sector. We are looking for motivated, experienced, dynamic professionals who are seeking a new challenge and the flexibility and financially rewarding world of agency work.
As an Agency Staff Nurse you will be joining an experienced multi-disciplinary team of professionals providing care within a friendly and comfortable environment, and shift... patterns that provide an amazing work life balance.
• A valid NMC Registration PIN
• UK Nursing experience
• Right To Work In The UK
• Previous hospital / Ward experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Deliver safe quality care for patients under your care
• Assist in the delivery of excellent patient care
• Contribute to quality improvement goals
• Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
• Apply and promote the best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
• Free mandatory online training provided.
• Uniform and welcome pack provided!
• Excellent Rates! & Weekly Pay
• Choose what ward you work in!
• Flexibility of shifts! Work when you WANT!
• Mental health check ups (Your Mental health Matters To Us)
• Vouchers to all our loyal staff during the Festive period
• £300 Referral scheme!
• Block Bookings available up to 3-6 months.
• IMMEDIATE START
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 0-57 per week
Salary: £28.00-£51.26 per hour
• Referral programme
• 10 hour shift
• 12 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Aberdeenshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
• NMC pin (preferred)
• United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: Agency Staff Nurse
Jobs in Edinburgh United Kingdom
Registered Nurse & Mental Health Nurse NEEDED! Edinburgh jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.