Sigma Inc. Spanaway WA United States
1 month ago
242007 - Speech Language Pathologist - Spanaway, WA - 41 Weeks Contract
Sigma Healthcare team is currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to work onsite for our contracted facility...
• We are looking for a skilled, sympathetic Speech Pathologist to provide quality care for our patients.
• The speech pathologist will perform screenings, assess patient condition, and design therapy and treatment plans to help the patient develop necessary speech skills.
• You should be caring and knowledgeable about speech-related conditions and therapies.
• To succeed as a speech pathologist, you should be willing to alter treatment plans to better suit the individual needs of a diverse patient population.
• You should be caring, adaptable, analytical, and resourceful.
• Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
• Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
• Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
• Educating patients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
• Keeping detailed records relating to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
• Reporting progress and current status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals.
• Effective clinical problem-solving skills to include but not limited to: identify and prioritize issues in a responsive manner, develop sound and innovative action plans, execute action plans on a timely basis, and ensure appropriate results
• Be a strong team player
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with a diverse population
• Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend in English: instructions, correspondence, charts, memos, and reports
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, productive work environment
• Valid Speech-Language Pathologist state license (where appropriate)
• Experience in an SNF setting - REQUIRED
• Rehab Optima Experience - Preferred
• Possesses a Master Degree in Speech Pathology
• State License and DOE Status
• Certification in accordance with the requirements of the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
• Licensed by the State in the designated geographic area in his/her respective therapy profession
Spanaway WA USA
Jobs in Spanaway WA United States
Speech Therapist / SLP Spanaway jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.