Splunk via Splunk Korea, South
1 month ago
What is Splunk?
We have a disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Our Splunk Family are a results’ driven and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have a phenomenal team culture with weekly catered lunches, end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
What will I being doing to help with this vision?
As an Inside Sales Representative you will bring your passion for technology and your desire... to make a difference in the way our business operates. You will be part of a team that look to expand and grow territories across the Enterprise and Commercial space. You will be:
• Using your sales, negotiation and leadership skills to prospect, and conduct lead generation and sell Splunk's award winning software in an assigned territory
• Running entire sales cycle from qualifying to closing deals
• Managing accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalised contact and understanding client’s needs, a lot of communication will be done by phone.
• Inbound lead follow-up and status update through the company CRM system
• Outbound prospecting/Lead generation
• Qualifying inbound and outbound leads
• Scheduling product demos for qualified customers
• Communicating solution values of products and services
• Accurately forecasting opportunities based upon realistic assessments
• Meeting/exceeding assigned revenue goals
• Partnering with a field representative
• Working with channel ecosystem
• Supporting attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Splunk Lives, Splunk Forum, and all regional trade shows.
Who we’re looking for?
• 3+ years of Experience in selling enterprise IT solutions as Inside Sales (BI, data analytics, security software, risk management software or networking performance)
• Owning & managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, setting appointments and closing business (own quota not an overlay quota role)
• Consultative sales experience and challenging companies/business to think differently
• Successful in finding and uncovering new opportunities with prospects and existing business, cold calling and hunting for business
• Proven track record of exceeding goals and quota
• Consistent track record of success in consultative sales environments
• Consistent track record of developing new business and managing sales cycle, from generating leads through closing
• Result driven person, strong commitment for numbers & linearity.
• Know how to build partner eco system for run rate business.
• A logical and analytical thinker
• Demonstrated negotiation skills
• Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
• Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team
• Excellent conflict resolution skills
• Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• You have a desire to learn, adapt and you want to continuously learn about businesses and innovative technologies. "Growth Mindset"
• Good in English
Jobs in via Splunk Korea, South
Inside Sales Representative - 26573 via Splunk jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.