Roland Berger London United Kingdom
1 month ago
Roland Berger is a leading management consulting firm, we have experienced incredible growth in the last year. This new position offers an exciting opportunity for a marketing graduate (or related subject) to get hands-on experience. You will join our close-knit and growing London team, and be part of a large global company.
At Roland Berger we offer a competitive salary + performance-based bonus in addition to an attractive contractual and non-contractual benefits package. We offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays, private health and dental cover, cycle to work and electric car scheme and more...
This is an entry level graduate position. Working with the UK Head of Marketing, this position offers an exciting opportunity to learn and grow for the suitable candidate. We are seeking a graduate with excellent attention to detail and initiative, who is well organised and can manage multiple projects and deadlines.
The day to day of this role will be to... ultimately help support the marketing and PR strategy of Roland Berger in the UK and will include exposure to the following responsibilities:
• Support with the localisation of global marketing campaigns to a UK audience
• Assist with the drafting of social media and email marketing content, and helping to coordinate the UK content calendar
• Assisting with Linkedin campaigns, in addition to generating reports
• Work with stakeholders on utilising the CRM
• Assist with the delivery of local office events, including:
• Research and monitor sector specific industry events and conferences for consideration, and collate recommendations
• Support the HR and recruitment team with events, in addition to providing ad hoc marketing support when required
• Assist with website updates when required and support with uploading of local content.
• Identify relevant PR and media opportunities and publications for consideration
• Manage promotional suppliers and stock inventory
• Support with all internal communications
You have a passion and genuine interest in marketing, events, client engagement and the holistic marketing function. You are self-driven yet are a team player.
• University degree or qualification in marketing, communications or PR related discipline
• Fluent English verbal and writing skills
• Excellent attention to detail and initiative
• Well organised operator who can manage multiple projects and deadlines
Candidates must upload both a CV and Cover Letter.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Additional pieces of writing/ work examples are optional.
The cover letter should be a maximum of one page and highlight your experience, motivations for the role and what you can bring to it, and why you think you would be a great fit in the London office.
Shortlisted candidates will need to complete an online English Skills test.
Interviews will take place in-person at our London Baker Street office.
Start date to be discussed with the successful candidate, this position is ready for someone to start immediately.
No agencies please.
As an equal opportunities employer, Roland Berger is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Roland Berger
Graduate Marketing Assistant London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.