Shared Health-Soins Communs
Shared Health-Soins Communs Winnipeg Canada
1 month ago
Requisition ID: 329747
Position Number: 20002785
Posting End Date: January 30, 2023
Site: WRHA Corporate
Work Location: Winnipeg Corporate
Department / Unit: Pharmacy Pediatrics Inpatient Liaison
Job Stream: Clinical
Union: MAHCP-PHARM HSC
Anticipated Start Date - End Date: 03/06/2023 - 03/04/2024
Reason for Term: Maternity Leave
Anticipated Shift: Days;Evenings;Weekends
Daily Hours Worked: 7.75
Annual Base Hours: 2015
Salary: $44.138, $45.470, $46.861, $48.311, $49.823, $51.392, $53.033, $54.745
Grow your career in the Winnipeg Health Region! Our team provides a spectrum of health care services through an integrated network of sites, services and organizations. We’re united by a shared commitment to excellent and equitable health care.
Under the general supervision of the designated Pharmacy Manager, the incumbent is responsible for the provision of pharmacy services to accommodate the medication and medication-related... needs of hospital inpatients and outpatients. This includes pharmacotherapy monitoring, drug information and education.
• Previous experience in hospital pharmacy practice is preferred. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate professional information and to deal appropriately with matters of an urgent nature.
• Entry-to-practice academic credential in Pharmacy from an accredited Canadian university program or the approved equivalent if internationally educated as determined by the College of Pharmacists of Manitoba (CPhM).
• Completion of Hospital Residency program is preferred.
• Licensed or eligible for licensing in the Province of Manitoba.
Qualifications And Skills
• Knowledge of information systems technology and software is required.
• Knowledge of current pharmacy computer systems and software preferred.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including fluency in the English language.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Flexibility and independence in planning work to meet demanding schedules.
• Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with other individuals.
• Supports the Philosophy/Mission/Goals and Objectives of the WRHA Pharmacy Program and the sites it services and is discreet.
• Good physical and mental health to meet the position demands.
• May be required to travel to other sites.
This term position may end earlier as outlined in your collective agreement.
This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months prior to the start of employment.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more positions across the WRHA legal entity that combine to equal more than 1.0 EFT. The WRHA legal entity includes Churchill Health Centre, Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, Pan Am Clinic, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA corporate programs, and WRHA community health services.
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment.
Any application received after the closing time will not be included in the competition
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process
Staff Pharmacist - 2015 Winnipeg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.