AECOM Dublin Ireland
1 month ago
We are currently seeking a consultant Landscape Architect to join and support the growth of our landscape design team, based in Dublin. As a member of one of the UK&I’s largest and most diverse landscape practices, you will take a lead on a range of types and sizes of projects, including residential, urban regeneration, resorts, major infrastructure and environmental enhancement schemes. We are working with major clients, both in the UK and overseas that include The Land Development Agency, The University of Glasgow, local authorities and numerous private clients, including many of the major global developers. Our current projects range from international resorts such as AlUla to Portobello Promenade, Edinburgh. We work across the design stages integrating our strengths in landscape planning and management to produce design solutions which are in harmony with the environment, sustainable and deliver in an imaginative and innovative way.
We will consider applicants... with a wide range of experience and a proven track record in landscape design. This is an opportunity to join a team which is growing and with strong links across many disciplines. We are looking for a team player with good technical skills who wishes to be involved in the development of innovative, cost-effective and buildable solutions in an environment that is collaborative, stimulating and challenging. The role would suit a self-motivated individual looking to advance their career in a dynamic team.
AECOM’s Freedom to Grow programme allows you to take control of your working life and work the hours that suit you and the projects. AECOM offers a flexible package of benefits, and we would be interested to hear from applicants seeking either a part-time or full-time role.
Our Dublin office is Office is located a 5-minute walk from St Stephen’s Green.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate an appropriate level of technical expertise in order to be able to carry out the following job/project accountabilities:
• Produce the production of drawings and other technical documentation using appropriate software, with the necessary level of detail as required at various stages of development: strategies, conceptual design, detailed design and production information.
• Inspect and manage landscape implementation works on-site.
• Communicate clearly, including the ability to write concise technical reports and to contribute to conference calls, meetings and workshops.
• Ability to work collaboratively and iteratively within a multi-disciplinary design team.
• Be aware of and understand the AECOM procedures, their importance and their application to projects.
• Undertake site survey and analysis in the field.
• Fluency in English and ability to communicate effectively.
• Experience of all stages of landscape design including preparation of tender documentation and contract administration
• Knowledge and understanding of the UK&I legal and planning systems with respect to landscape architecture.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Cloud software.
• Experience of some or all of the following useful: ArcGIS, AutoCAD Civils 3D, Revit, LSS or ProjectWise.
• Full driving licence.
• Landscape Institute or equivalent accredited Bachelor’s degree, Diploma and/or Master’s degree.
• Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute (CMLI), Irish Landscape Institute or equivalent.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started
Consultant Landscape Architect Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.