Ducray Lenoir Ltd
Ducray Lenoir Ltd Port Louis Mauritius
2 months ago
• Build a strong presence in the market through regular and consistent visits to healthcare professional across the island.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Plan and organize CME’s and round table discussions.
• Use knowledge of the market to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Actively participate in the elaboration of marketing and communication plan.
• Keep up to date with product knowledge, market trends and communication to the HOD.
• Work strategically to ensure the monthly objectives are met.
• A diploma/ degree in medical and/or related scientific field (e.g., biology, biochemistry, applied sciences or equivalent qualification)
• 2-3 years working experience as medical representative will be an advantage.
• Excellent networking, presentation, oral and written communication skills, negotiation and commercial skills.
• Able to work... in a team and flexible hours.
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Hold a valid driving licence (preference for manual driving licence
Port Louis Mauritius
1) MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE Port Louis jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.