Rig Consulting Inc
Rig Consulting Inc United States United States
1 month ago
• Manages the general accounting function, which includes cash reconciliation, financial reporting, intercompany accounting and balance sheet reconciliation. Prepares and analyzes accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
• Reconciles and oversees reconciliations... for all ancillary general ledger accounts, special programs, grants and projects
• Processes payroll biweekly, from pay data reports generated by the system, computing wages, deductions and retro-active payments. Verifies pay adjustments and changes made in payroll data. Works with payroll processing provider to ensure timely completion and filing of all payroll tax payments
• Direct and oversees the development, preparation and distribution of timely, accurate accounting, financial and management reports, prepared in accordance with GAAP and all other applicable laws and statutes
• Analyzes the day-to-day activities relating to accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash receipts activities. Makes recommendations for improvements and provides guidance to others on organizational process
• Prepares, monitors and makes recommendations to the CEO regarding financial activities and details such as cash flow, expense forecasting and long-term debt obligations. Prepares materials necessary for all audits (state, payroll, workers comp, financial) by managing the timely preparation of information requested and interact as needed with the auditors to finalize the reviews. Maintains appropriate audit trails of account balances for review by the CEO and outside audit firms. Implement any agreed upon recommendations resulting from the audit findings
• Maintain records and calculate payments for payroll related benefits including 401(k), insurances, information related to taxing for transportation subsidies and other employee benefits
• Accountable for ensuring that accounting policies and internal controls are followed to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected. Maintain internal auditing of procedures, policies, and accounting practices. Make recommendations for improvements.
• Drive and manage the accounting team performance and ensure the department meet deadlines
• Oversee project-related billing and accounts receivable
• Performs special projects as needed by the President & CEO and provides timely reports on project and accounting operations
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
• A Masters Degree in Business or Accounting is preferred
• Substantial experience in general ledger and financial accounting as well as accounts receivable, credit and collections, accounts payable, customer invoicing and financial reporting
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Unquestioned business ethics, honesty and integrity
• Ability to work at a strategic level and detailed task level
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Jobs in United States United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.