Alghanim Industries Kuwait Kuwait
2 months ago
The primary role of the Accountant is to support the functional activities in accounting and reporting.
This will include receivables & payable accounting, general ledger, fixed assets, inventory, cash and banking accounting.
• To ensure accurate and timely recording of transactions in the company financial ledgers.
• To efficiently and accurately reconcile financial transactions and balances in the company records to supporting documentation.
• To handle any of the above responsibilities reporting to the Finance Manager
• To be an effective team player and contribute to the timely delivery of accurate accounting information.
• To maintain compliance with company policies in the area assigned, proactively seeking to solve issues faced.
• Must have graduated in Accounting/Commerce and display good relevant accounting knowledge
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience in general accounting role within Travel & Tourism Industry... would be an added advantage
• Knowledge of MS Office solutions (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of SAP /Hyperion (Optional)
• Good communication skills in English, (Arabic an advantage)– Verbal & Written
• Must be reliable and dedicated and flexibility to work additional hours as business requirements dictate.
• Willingness to accept additional assignments
Accountant - Alghanim Travel Agency Kuwait jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.