Cambridge Consultants Cambridge United Kingdom
1 month ago
AGENCIES PLEASE READ
We are now using Greenhouse ATS and no longer accept applications from agencies via the website.
Please do not submit applications via the website as they will be automatically deleted.
We are looking for a new or recent graduate who wants to develop their skills in electronics and FPGA design. Working on real projects from the start, you will join a multi-disciplinary team to design wireless systems and products for our clients. You will have the support of colleagues, who are experts in their field, to guide you when you need advice. With lots of team support you will quickly gain the skills for all stages of the electronic design: from the initial idea, through detailed-design, to debug and transfer to manufacture.
The successful candidate will be available to start from September 2023 onwards.
You will be part of the Digital Systems Group in the Wireless and Digital Services Division, which is a world leader in wireless... communications. Our work ranges from high volume consumer applications to aerospace and satellite communications. You will learn new skills in digital and analogue electronics, PCB and FPGA design. As you gain experience you can, if you want, take on more responsibility and bigger roles on project teams.
The Digital Systems Group works closely with other disciplines to create cutting-edge technology. Project team sizes tend to be small, giving you lots of responsibility, and you will work with and learn from a team of highly-skilled software, signal processing, AI, and RF engineers. Recent examples of our work include the world’s smallest satellite modem, the world’s first all-digital radio transmitter and the world’s largest airborne antenna array. https://www.cambridgeconsultants.com/case-studies/worlds-largest-commercial-airborne-antenna
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Creating design ideas that meet the client’s needs
• Board-level electronics design
• Guiding and reviewing PCB layout
• FPGA or ASIC design
• Bringing your designs to life in the lab
As your experience develops, you will be encouraged to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities.
• An excellent degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or a related subject
• An enthusiasm for designing things and making them work
• Competitive salary reviewed annually
• Company profit share
• Generous pension
• Hybrid working model
• Flexible working hours and location
• 25 days annual leave plus public holidays, with flexibility to carry over / borrow
• Comprehensive insurance - Life, disability, private healthcare and travel insurance (business & leisure)
• Enhanced family leave benefit of 13 weeks full-pay parental leave for those that meet qualifying criteria
• Career development and training opportunities
• Social committee
• Discounted train season tickets, through Travel Plan Plus
• If travelling to Cambridge by train; Free shuttle service to/from Cambridge North train station, through Cambridge Science Park
• Whilst in the office; Free canteen - breakfast, lunch & refreshments
• A comprehensive relocation package is available, if applicable
Cambridge Consultants is committed to developing its employees' careers and has a flexible policy for individual capabilities and preferences. Promotion is linked to merit.
Diversity & Inclusion
Cambridge Consultants is a workplace where everyone is welcome. When the brightest minds come together and feel included, that’s when we develop the most important technology breakthroughs. We believe that diversity can only flourish when everyone feels involved and has a sense of belonging. We welcome and value all people regardless of their characteristics and encourage applications from all backgrounds and dimensions of society
Jobs in Cambridge United Kingdom
Graduate Electronics Engineer - Digital Systems Cambridge jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.