Beam Global Spirits & Wine India Pvt Ltd
Beam Global Spirits & Wine India Pvt Ltd Gurugram Haryana India
1 month ago
Digital Marketing Manager
JOIN OUR BEAM SUNTORY FAMILY!
With two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory is a world leader in premium spirits. As a truly global business, we bring together the best of our culturally diverse heritage. We value both agility and long-term thinking, we share a collective commitment to excellence and a dedication to craftsmanship. Across borders and roles, we collaborate to delight our consumers responsibly whilst contributing to a more sustainable society for all our stakeholders.
Our Vision is Growing for Good and our mission is to be the world's most admired, fastest-growing premium spirits company. We're a business that runs on responsibility, integrity, ambition and drive, and we celebrate exceptional performance. We welcome our people to dream big and tenaciously pursue ambitious goals - we call it our Yatte Minahare Spirit.
WHAT MAKES THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- This role will play an active consult role in annual and ongoing brand planning... efforts, bringing an expert Digital/Media voice to decision-making.
- He/she will need to stay current with digital/media trends and landscape, updating key stakeholders in the market on shifts in best practices and enabling agility to respond to new opportunities.
- The position will also oversee project work aimed at supporting and executing digital plans in market, and will be responsible for helping upskill Digital/Media capabilities in the country.
Mission of Role :
The Digital Marketing Manager role will be expected to deliver thought leadership in digital brand marketing, content creation, new age practices adoption and be expected to partner closely with:
- Global and Regional Digital Marketing - to ensure alignment and pull through of global best practices
- Global and Local Brand Managers - to support touchpoint prioritization, media strategy, and digital ecosystem plans through application
Role Responsibilities :
- Implement Global Digital Marketing best practices and programs (e-content, website, CRM, Search/traffic, and social media, etc.) and ensure consistency across brands
- Build desire and aspiration for India brand portfolio utilizing digital medium
- Drive media efficiencies in the market through following global/regional frameworks and playbooks and supporting brands with local media plans and agency relationships
- Manage digital assets; Identify and develop brand-focused local digital asset needs, including new & modified global brand assets, where needed, including upload to approved digital assets library tools
- Lead and execute local non-brand-specific relevant programs, e.g. CRM/Social Media/Website
- Identify and Implement 1Party data capture and ensure it follows applicable Data Privacy legal requirements
- Implement tracking for digital campaigns, support with analysis, reports and data sharing
- Oversee execution of audiences (movement, integrity and compliant use of the audience set) in collaboration with the central analytics team
- Single Point of Contact for Regional and Global Digital Marketing teams.
- Follow PDCA methodology to feedback improvement opportunities to Global/Regional programs and best practices
Key Skills :
- Depth of knowledge and passion for the Digital platform and media landscape
- Understanding of broader media strategy discipline, including touchpoint mix/prioritization, buying efficiency, effectiveness in execution, and agency relationships
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing (SEM, Paid Social, Mobile, Display), offline marketing (TV & OOH) and CRM (email, push notification, web push and customer segmentation). Organizational / critical thinking skills to recommend and manage through new Digital/Media processes, in response to needs/opportunities of the business
- Expert in use of social tools to establish and measure KPIs
- Experience with content creation and management
- Agency/outside partner management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, cross functional organization. Empathetic people skills spanning many nationalities and differing attitude
Key Relationships :
Internal : International Marketing Team (incl. Digital Media Team), Global Digital Marketing, Local Brand Managers, Local eCommerce team
External : Digital Agencies, Media Agencies, Digital Data/Tech 3rd Party Vendors
Experience & Qualification :
- 8+ years in Digital roles (AlcoBev/FMCG Marketing or Food/Drinks)
- Experience developing Brand Digital Strategies and content
- Expertise in Digital plan best practices - Search, Social, Website, Content / Asset optimization
- Ideally experience with Media Mix Planning/Buying
- Experience leading and influencing cross-functional team initiatives
- Experience in Startup environment desirable
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.
WE BELIEVE IN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, and to perform crucial job functions. Please contact us if you require assistance.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus package and benefits, including an attractive parental leave and flexibility policy. In 2021, we have been recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality.
Gurugram Haryana India
Jobs in Gurugram Haryana India
Beam Global Spirits & Wine India - Manager - Digital Marketing... Gurugram jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.