Life Care Center of Colorado Springs
Life Care Center of Colorado Springs Colorado Springs CO United States
1 month ago
Starting at $36.75/hour, depending upon experience, plus shift differential.
Come and grow with us! We are affiliated with Life Care Centers of America, which is a privately owned 47-year industry leader in healthcare with more than 200 locations across the U.S. We are currently seeking a qualified Registered Nurse to add to our team of professionals. We believe that every job in our company... plays a vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide quality patient care. We believe in providing our associates with opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential through working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We invites you to come and join our growing team.
As an important member of our interdisciplinary team, the RN delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards. Your role includes evaluating patient needs through ongoing assessment and revise care plans based on changes in the patient’s condition. On a daily basis you must be able to provide clinical supervision to C N As and LPNs.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
• Nursing diploma (associate’s or bachelor’s degree in nursing)
• Currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing throughout employment.
• One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
• CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements:
• Implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
• Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
• Concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
• Communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Colorado Springs CO USA
Jobs in Colorado Springs CO United States
RN Registered Nurse Colorado Springs jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.