Hexagon Asset Lifecycle Intelligence
Hexagon Asset Lifecycle Intelligence Nesher Israel
2 months ago
Hexagon’s Asset Lifecycle Intelligence division (Hexagon) is seeking a Senior Software Developer, with strong technical and programming skills, who is passionate about problem solving and proven excellent communication skills to join our development core services team, as Senior software engineer at Hexagon-ALI, you will join our cloud core services team to help our growing Cloud business, by designing and developing cutting-edge, high-quality solutions to our Cloud platforms and frameworks using micro-services architecture.
We utilize a progressive, test-driven, Agile development methodology that places a high premium on communication, teamwork, sound design and clean implementation.
• In this role you will architect, develop, and test Cloud based micro-services.
• Works with minimum supervision with extensive latitude for independent judgment to plan.
• Provide leadership for a variety of programming/software assignments in the development.
• Applies a... comprehensive knowledge of principles, theories and concepts of a particular field of programming/software specialization to the solution of difficult assignments.
• Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
• Assignments require originality, ingenuity and the use of independent judgment.
• Provide technical guidance to support programming/software personnel at lower levels.
• Recognized as an advanced individual contributor and considered a subject matter expert within discipline.
• Will perform other reasonable and related duties.
• The Company reserves the right to change duties at any time.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing large scale enterprise software, with high availability.
• Experience with C#.NET Core and above.
• Excellent planning and communication skills, including the use of spreadsheets/database queries to analyze and present data.
• Proficiency in professional software development process (agile development) and tools (IDEs, source control, CI/CD pipeline, test frameworks)
• Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon's PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.9bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB
© 2021 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to complete a background and/or reference check. If this is required you will be notified in advance, and be asked for your authorisation before the check takes place.
All details will be provided via the background check policy.
At Hexagon, we believe that diverse and inclusive teams are critical to the success of our people and our business. Everyone is welcome—as an inclusive workplace, we do not discriminate. In fact, we embrace differences and are fully committed to creating equal opportunities, an inclusive environment, and fairness for all
Senior Software Developer Nesher jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.