Carle Bondville IL United States
1 month ago
Sign on bonus: $2,500.00 for experienced applicant or $1,000.00 for non-experienced
The Social Work position for Mobile Health Services provides professional services to clients and their families utilizing the Mobile Health Clinic. This position will help to meet identified psychosocial, emotional, financial and environmental needs. The social worker provides psychosocial assessments... supportive counseling, emergent crisis intervention appropriate to setting, financial resource information, environment enhancements, advance directive planning and referrals to community agencies for clients and their caregivers/families in the mobile health clinic (MHC). Using an interdisciplinary team approach, the social worker ensures clear communication and helps to facilitate holistic care. The social worker identifies and implements interventions at the individual and systemic levels and provides expertise to high risk clients across the continuum. The social worker works collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team to support the Mobile Health team performing at the highest level of their license in addition to maximizing the social worker's specialized training to address complex cases. Social Services are provided as part of a collaboration with interdisciplinary teams in adherence to policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards of the Carle Health System.
• Involves patient/family in case planning decisions
• Provides social work intervention to patients and their families utilizing the Mobile Health Clinic
• Helps to facilitate referrals to outside social services and/or other specialties when needed.
• Keeps director/manager informed of problematic cases, especially those involving legal or risk management issues.
• Provides assistance and advocacy to clients in obtaining financial resources and government entitlements.
• Develops and maintains tracking system of social services referrals/outcomes
• Provides information and counseling for advance directives and health care power of attorney.
• Responds to referral from healthcare team members to identify available services for case specific needs.
• Collaborates with Mobile Health Team to meet the needs of high risk patients.
• Details (direct or incidental) possible ways to enhance service/care to patients across service lines and among disciplines
• Documents all patient interactions, significant observations, interventions, and actions taken in the client's medical record in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Facilitates education/training modules to assist Mobile Health staff managing basic social work needs.
• As requested/required, participates in community committees, coalitions in support of partnering and promoting the Mobile Health Clinic.
• Develops and maintains community relationships to support client referrals
• Assesses physical, emotional, social, spiritual, and environmental needs of clients and families as they relate to improving health outcomes
Bondville IL USA
Jobs in Bondville IL United States
Social Worker-LCSW Bondville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.