Hsbc Mexico Mexico
3 days ago
Investment Counsellor **Role purpose **_The Investment Counsellor is an experienced investment advisor focused on supporting private bankers in all investment themes with clients. He is an expert in the variety of products the bank offers its clients, and must know the key differences with products offered by the competition so he can highlight to the client the benefits of our product offering. The IC can become the direct contact with the client in any investment theme. He is focused on advising HNWI and UHNWI; which normally diversify investments with more institutions._
- The personalized attention to all clients is key to making a difference with other banks, as well as a deep understanding of client´s needs son he can help diversify their portfolios with a long term view and cultivate a durable relationship with clients to meet their financial needs through a wide variety of products including discretionary mandates(starting at 5 million pesos and 20 million pesos); and... tailor-made portfolios (for clients with AUM´s of +200 million pesos), besides the regular products such as fixed income, equities, ETF´s, structured products, securities-backed lending, and others. The growing relationship with a client and excelling in investment advice will eventually translate into acquiring new assets from other institutions.- Another important role is to act as a speaker for Investment Outlook´s aimed to provide clients a deep understanding of current economic and market situations, helping clients make the best decisions under any situation._
• *Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities**
- Work closely with clients so they can achieve their financial goals through the best investment advice
- Increase profitability for the bank through diversified products to help maximize portfolio returns for clients
- Attracting new money from existing clients, as well as supporting private bankers to acquire new ones
- As a senior member if the team, provide education of sophisticated products to investment managers
- Help the team grow as a whole; provide market insights including new product offering in the financial industry
- Provide bankers with a deep understanding of current economic situations so they can improve their knowledge
- Specialized in sophisticated HSBC´s investment products as well as the whole market offering
- Being well informed every day to have a deep understanding of the implications of world events to investments
- Knowledge of internal processes regarding investment products.
- Several years of experience in the financial industry covering a wide range of products such as equities, fixed income, mutual funds, security-backed lending, discretionary mandates, and tailor-made portfolios.
- Deep market and economic understanding and their implications to portfolios. Experience dealing with HNWI and UHNWI.
- Knowledge of local regulation and investment regime.
- Responsible for identifying ways to differentiate HSBC from other banks through the best advice to clients.
- Proactively approach private bankers to help them make their AUM´s more profitable through long-term based strategies and always focusing of maximizing clients returns.
“At HSBC we expect our people to treat each other with dignity and respect, creating an inclusive culture that promotes equal opportunities. Our values define who we are as an organization and what sets us apart, we value difference, we move forward together, we take responsibility for our actions, we use good judgment, we do the right thing and we make things happen.” "At HSBC we are oriented to guarantee gender equality and constant training for our employees, as well as the protection of their labor and social rights
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.