Honeywell Almaty Kazakhstan
2 months ago
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Proposal Project Specialist - SPS to be based in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and coordinating the operational aspects of ongoing Customer & Product Support projects. You will serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. You will review the status of projects and budgets. You will coordinate schedules and deliver status reports. You will assess project issues, and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress, and for intervention and problem-solving with project managers, line managers, and customers.
• Analyze request... for quotation and other documents / technical drawings provided by the customer
• Work with sales, Tech Support, Project Engineering & Offering Management, and other internal support teams to define solutions which best fit the customer technical and commercial requirements
• Define proposal plan which should include all resources, responsibilities, deliverables, and due dates for the members of the involved estimation team
• Coordinate internal processes such as Kick-off Meeting, Proposal Review Meeting, Risk and Opportunity review, Global Approval Process, etc
• Answer post-offer technical questions / clarifications and update the offer if necessary
• Enhance/upgrade technical selling skills of our workforce/distributors/agents
• Follow up with customers/agents/distributors on Active/Open Quotations in order to update Seibel with latest/accurate information on a monthly basis.
• Prepare monthly sales/service report for each territory/agents/representatives country wide
• Assist sales team for creation and closure of Opportunities in SFDC.
• Follow-up / Co-ordinate with SPS HGAS customer service team w.r.t Customer Purchase Orders, Order Processing, Order Acknowledgement.
Must have qualifications:
• Completed University Degree in Engineering
• 5 years in process automation and control solutions mainly in Oil & Gas
• Microsoft office tools and other business-level applications
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and drive the process
We also value:
• Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
• Excellent communicator capable of maintaining relationships with existing accounts while also generating new business
• Motivated by results and ultimately long-term customer satisfaction
• Mobility is required, given that the candidate will travel regularly to customer sites
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.