Global IT Prague Czechia
2 months ago
About the role
The Adecco Group, the world's second largest Human Resources provider and temporary staffing firm, and a Fortune Global 500 company, is looking for a Network Operations Engineer to join Adecco’s IT Hub. As a Senior Network Operations Engineer, you will contribute to Adecco’s new digital and web-based products, working with best practices, group compliance & protocols.
What you’ll be doing
• Incident management related to Adecco Global Network infrastructure
• 3rd Level Technical Support for Adecco internal customers
• Leading technical troubleshooting sessions for critical and high-impacting network issues
• Operations ownership for some of technologies deployed in Adecco Network with high level of autonomy
• Network maintenance planning and support
• Maintaining and updating of technical documentation
• Coordination of the third parties, and local resources (Service providers, On-site technicians, Local Network Engineers)
• Problem, Change, and Capacity Management
•... Report incident status to Global Network Team and Operations Manager
• Following of Escalation process for complex cases
• Participation in Projects
• Mentoring for new additions to the Global Network Operations team
• Knowledge sharing by providing internal training sessions and writing KB articles
• Senior Network Engineer with a strong experience in Network Operations in an international environment
• Very good technical knowledge on Network (Switch, Router, Firewall, Load balancer, Proxy, and Monitoring Tools)
• Further technology knowledge is advantage: User VPN, WAF, Meraki Wifi, Web Proxy, SD WAN
• Analytical thinking
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• ITIL certification is advantage
• Knowledge on Cisco CCNP level (mandatory), other technical certifications is advantage
Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our [email protected] strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Network Operations Engineer Prague jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.