Rémy Cointreau Belgium Belgium
1 month ago
As a Benelux Brand Ambassador dedicated to our Prestige Spirits & Champagne you will be the education & brand connection interface between the Rémy Cointreau Houses, and the market customers and end clients.
You will be engaged in brand building, brand education & development, particularly in the on-trade, to maximize distribution, increase rate of sales and implement brand initiatives as agreed with the Rémy Cointreau Brand’s guidelines and management principles.
Brand Communication & Planning
• Embody the values & spirit of excellence of the RC portfolio, leveraging his/her expertise in the spirits industry to be a force of proposition for new tools development for the brand and market teams at key planning moments
• As nano/micro influencer, actively post on social networks to promote RC brands according to RC Group guidelines
• Demonstrate autonomy, agility and creativity on a day-to-day basis
Education Planning & Execution
• Develop and execute qualitative... brand trainings to educate the trade and position RC brand portfolio as the brands of preference throughout the market, with a strong focus on the key Belgium & Netherlands markets within Benelux
• Develop a strong network of supportive trade stakeholders, and particularly, of top cavists & spirits influencers in the Benelux
• In close collaboration with the brand management team & Field Sales Manager On-trade, identify top priority accounts in the area, encourage sales, listing & rotations through appropriate outlet tactics(menu presence, trainings, activations, incentives, POS placement…), actively selling in the portfolio to help identifying new prospects & new listings opportunities
• Manage and host qualitatively consumer facing events to promote the RC brand portfolio amongst a wider audience
• When relevant, implement, develop and manage international on-trade group prestige spirits programs throughout his market
• Identify & help to build key flagship accounts that resonate globally
• Be available for any event/exhibition/fairs, following brand & company guidelines and brand validation
Accountability & Reportings
• Represent & present the Remy-Cointreau brands respecting group, brand & local guidelines as well as local legislations –ensure to promote social responsible communication & consumption
• Effectively and responsibly manage T&E and A&P Education Budget under the local Brand Manager supervision
• Provide monthly score card highlighting KPI to local marketing management & in copy to EMEA Education Manager: influence on new listings, visibility improvement and activations vs. LY,# master classes, #liquid to lips,#social media posts…
• Ensure to actively use local Sales force CRM & web tools to communicate & report to marketing & sales.
• Monitor and formally report on competitors’ activities, key tools and success stories
• Submit all reports, requests and correspondence within agreed time frame to direct line manager, Brand Managers, Marketing Director
• Develop strong relationships with internal brand teams and local sales team built on a strong foundation of a clear commercial understanding of their needs in combination with the objectives of the Remy Cointreau portfolio
• Participate to workshops with local Benelux teams, EMEA Brand Ambassadors, Houses, EMEA Education Manager to create new tools and share best practices
• Interact with other BAs within the RC BA community animated by EMEA Education Manager
• Share in a timely & transparent manner informations related to clients to local marketing, local field sales team, KAM & Field Sales Management
• You have a minimum of 2-5 years of brand development experience in the spirits industry, horeca, high-end stores, events.
• You are passionate about teaching & in depth product knowledge.
• You have an engaging personality, you will be a true team player, enthusiastic, curious.
• You are a high energy self-starter with the ability to function autonomously.
• IT skills – computer literate – basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software / social medias savvy & digitally connected.
• You have excellent presentation skills & communication skills (verbal and written) in English, Dutch &/or French (3 languages will be a strong plus).
Position based in Belgium
Driving license a must
Flexible hours-ability to attend events at night (2-3 nights per week) or on weekend
Rémy Cointreau is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Rémy Cointreau is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In any case, you can exercise your rights by using your account settings or by simply writing us at the following address: [email protected]
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.