bp Port of Spain Trinidad And Tobago
1 month ago
Job Profile Summary
The Crisis and Continuity Management (C&CM) Advisor role is a meaningful role providing day to day support management of CCM & Emergency Response (ER) resources, delivering high quality output in support of effective risk management and crisis preparedness within the bp Trinidad & Tobago (bpTT) region. This role incorporates all aspects of crisis and continuity management to ensure full compliance with both bp’s defined practices and in country regulatory requirements.
The C&CM Advisor will be an integral part of the Western Hemisphere regional team and will lead on projects which have a regional and possibly global remit.
• Support the delivery of all crisis, continuity management and emergency response programs in the bpTT region
• Supports and provide input into the entity risk assessment process with respect to crisis management, business continuity, emergency response and oil spill risks
• Ensures the development, implementation... and maintenance of CCM response programs and response plans in alignment with Group Defined Practice and OMS principles
• Provides professional mentorship, support and advice during a response, to the incident management, business support and business continuity teams
• Ensures an effective lesson learned process is placed to capture improvements identified during exercises and actual responses. Fully accountable for liaison with ISC leadership to gain agreement on any gap closure plans
• Supports the implementation of the self-verification process for CCM&ER within the asset and verifies that the relevant staff/contractors operate to a consistent set of policies and procedures, while implementing their own self-verification plans
• Supports the CCM budget, acts as Contract Accountable Manager (CAM) for relevant CCM contractors and is responsible for the sourcing of material, equipment, personnel and supplies vital to implement the CCM&ER plans, oil spill preparedness and response
• Maintains strong communication and establishes relationships with key internal and external partners e.g., ISC and business leadership, HSE&C in region, regulatory and government agencies where required
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Crisis Management, Emergency Response ,Operations Management, or HSSE related field.
At least 10 years of experience in Crisis Management, Emergency Response and/or Safety and Operations. Experience in energy operations is preferred such as Pipelines, Refinery, Chemical Plant, On-shore, or Off-shore facility.
The C&CM Advisor must demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Technical expertise in an emergency response (Hazmat, fire, medical, spill, search and rescue, etc.) and knowledge of regulatory compliance issues management
• Successful implementation of Crisis Management programs using the Incident Command System (ICS)
• Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills. This role must earn and maintain respect of and lead and collaborate with executives and the wider bp organization
• The ability to coordinate and influence key external partners such as suppliers, contractors, regulators, and other industry leaders, to find solutions, manage risk and achieve results that advances business strategy
• Demonstrates strong performance management concepts through assessing interpersonal capability, providing individual gap analysis, career development planning, mentoring, and coaching to all direct reports
Why join us?
At bp, we support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and ambitious environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
There are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are meaningful, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits can include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, and excellent retirement benefits, among others!
Regions, Corporates & Solutions
Job Family Group
Yes - up to 10%
Trinidad and Tobago
REGIONS, CORPORATES & SOLUTIONS
Being part of regions, corporates and solutions (RC&S) means bringing together the best of bp to build enduring relationships with some of the biggest corporations around the world. Together we can provide innovative, integrated and decarbonised energy solutions at scale to help the world reach net zero and improve people’s lives.
Working within RC&S you will be part of a wider team that is:
• providing a single 'face' and a joined-up approach to managing key political, business, community and country stakeholders – working closely with our other bp entities
• delivering intelligence, security, crisis management and geopolitical insights across all of our businesses
• driving excellence and consistency in how we establish and manage all of our non-operated joint ventures (NOJVs)
• identifying and delivering new integrated energy solutions to help decarbonise countries, cities and corporations by bringing together capabilities, products and services across our platform and with our strategic partners, creating value greater than the sum of its parts
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic background, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations
Port of Spain Trinidad and Tobago
Jobs in Port of Spain Trinidad And Tobago
C&CM Advisor Port of Spain jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.