Meet Recruitment Hatfield United Kingdom
2 months ago
• Hatfield, United Kingdom
A highly established pharma company with a head count of 10,000 employees is looking for an experienced SCRA to join their high achieving team and and hit the ground running on their new oncology projects.
As a Senior CRA in Clinical Operations, Oncology you will Assists the Clinical Operations Lead with the management of one or more Oncology clinical studies, ensuring that study milestones and deliverables are achieved according to agreed quality standards and timelines and that quality of data are acceptable and suitable for regulatory submission, through oversight of CRO and vendors. Ensures that the studies are executed according to ICH/GCP guidelines, applicable regulatory requirements and company standard operating procedures.
• £55,000 Base
• 10% starting bonus + other benefits
• Structured career progression
• Positive work environment
What are we looking for?
• BS/MS in relevant... field
• Experience in clinical operations methods and processes in industry setting required
• Oncology clinical trial experience in industry/CRO setting required.
• Experience of taking responsibility for multiple countries as international lead CRA, international monitoring team leader or similar in an Oncology setting strongly preferred.
Contact [email protected] to learn more about the role
Jobs in Hatfield United Kingdom
Lead/Senior Clinical Research Associate Hatfield jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.