Omeda Studios London United Kingdom
2 months ago
Omeda Studios are a remote-first game studio working on our first title Predecessor, a fast-paced third-person MOBA for PC and consoles, due for release in 2022. Join a rapidly growing game studio as we scale up to support and deliver content for a game designed to be played for years to come.
As a studio founded by the community, developing games that players will love is truly at the heart of what we do. At Omeda Studios, we believe that community feedback is integral to the development of games that players will not want to put down.
Having recently closed a $20m Series A funding round, we've populated the studio with an exciting mix of industry veterans and community talent and we want you to be a part of shaping and executing our vision and the challenges that await us.
In This Role You Will
• Work closely with the character, design, and programming team to ensure your animations meet the game design needs
• Deliver highly detailed natural-looking animations, using key-frame... and motion capture techniques that match our quality
• Deliver high-quality First Person and Third Person animations.
• Take animation from initial concept through to implementation in UE4 using our Animation Blueprint System, Maya, and Motion Builder
What We're Looking For
• Minimum of 3+ years experience working as an Animator
• Strong understanding of gameplay animation and design
• A strong background showing realistic key-framed/motion-capture character and creature animations
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of animation principles and production art pipeline
• Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with multiple teams
• Strong understanding of game animation creation and implementation
• Strong work ethic and communication skills
Nice to Have
• Love for games and MOBAs
• Global, remote team
• 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
• EMI Stock Options
• More to come
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.