Simpson Judge Ltd
Simpson Judge Ltd London United Kingdom
2 months ago
HR Manager - salary from £45,000 - £60,000 (fully office-based in London)
About your New Company…
A well-established investment firm with a creative and intuitive team and a portfolio of high-profile clients, this forward-thinking company is looking for a HR Manager to join their team. This client-first organization has an impressive team of talented professionals who offer creative personalized advice to families and industries looking for investment solutions.
This exciting new opportunity is for you if you’re experienced with the wide range of the responsibilities in the world of HR and are ready and competent in running the full HR model. Ideally, you will have experience in the Finance sector, with emphasis on driving employee performance. As the company works with the Scandinavian market, a Swedish speaker would be ideal though not essential. If you are highly motivated and want to be a pivotal part of a dynamic team with plenty of autonomy and HR responsibilities, please... continue reading.
What would your day look like?
-Lead the implementation of the full HR model, while working closely with senior management and developing strong relationships with the wider business
-Provide accurate, timely, and informative HR administration and support in all aspects of the employee life cycle
-You will drive performance through the development and execution of HR best practices in the workplace while working collaboratively with professionals in the firm
-You will run the full recruitment cycle, including drafting and posting jobs on LinkedIn, interviewing, referencing, and negotiating fees
-You will oversee proper compensation, budgeting, and salary
-You will organize and drive HR-related company events throughout the business
• Demonstrable track record in general HR practices essential
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications and HR software
• Highly motivated and driven to learn.
• Experience and confidence in communicating clearly and concisely.
• The ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Highly motivated, organised, proactive, enthusiastic, and resourceful.
• Strong and assertive, with the ability to liaise with senior professionals
• Intuitive and clever with a strong desire to reflect the company’s goals and ideals.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to multitask and prioritise a variety of activities.
• Ability to manage time effectively and adapt to new challenges.
• Swedish-speaking would be a significant advantage, though not essential.
This position is full time permanent but client is open to seeing candidates who can only commit to working 4 days per week
Human Resources Manager London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.