EY Luxembourg Luxembourg
1 month ago
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Are you good at seeing the big picture? Then join our Business Transformation team EY Luxembourg and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
Business transformation Senior Consultant (f/m)
As part of the Business Transformation Consulting team, you will collaborate on challenging projects alongside high performing professionals from different backgrounds. Together we will advise clients on executive level in the Financial Services industry to improve or transform their businesses, optimize their capabilities and help them drive sustainable growth and manage risk while achieving excellence.
Your key... responsibilities
You can expect to work with team members across various topics, including business strategy and transformation, revenue improvement, customer experience, operational efficiency, and regulatory change. While contributing to client engagements, you will widen your scope of expertise and gain more responsibility as your level of experience increases. Through formal and on-the-job training and mentoring, you will develop valuable leadership skills that will not only make you effective in your role but will help you reach your career objectives.
Skills and attributes for success
You are a real team player who can build relationships at all levels. You are highly self-driven, well-structured yet ﬂexible and able to adapt while your curiosity and open-minded attitude help you add substance to your well-rounded profile. This, together with an ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment, makes you the perfect candidate for pursuing a career in consulting within a world-class professional services firm.
To qualify for the role you must have
• An excellent academic track record in one of the following fields: management, business administration, economics or finance
• At least two years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• Outstanding records of academic, professional or extracurricular achievement
• Strong analytical skills, a capacity to think strategically and superior problem-solving skills
• Very good command of Microsoft Office tools
• Excellent written, communication and presentation skills in English
Ideally, you’ll also have
• French and/or German language skills
What we look for
At EY, we are looking for people who demonstrate integrity, respect and teaming. We are searching for professionals with energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead and we are welcoming those who build relationships based on doing the right thing.
What we offer
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family working together with 1500 professionals from more than 70 different nationalities. You will evolve by going the extra mile, providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. We are committed in “Building a better working world”.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Business transformation Senior Consultant (f/m) Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.