United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
1 month ago
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of... technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
The purpose of this role is to implement, operate and support IT network services through BAU Operations & Project as per technology and business requirement guidelines. It also covers technology facility operation at main offices and branches, and the data centre management.
• Administer, configure, update, maintain and manage network devices such as Routers, switches, Firewall, Proxy, Email Gateway, Monitoring tools, ISE and Load Balancer.
• Lead technical troubleshooting by working with other support teams or vendors to resolve issues within SLA.
• Perform installation, development, testing and deployment of new request or project based on required specifications.
• Represent Network & Communication as lead technical engineer in network projects and manage project delivery by 3rd party vendors.
• Act as lead technical engineer to obtain approval from group technical committee for new network infra designs.
• Design & implement new network projects or improve existing design by working with vendors / other support team within UOB.
• Review changes and represent N&C in change forum.
• Support non-network systems under the department such as facility systems, data center management and to liaise with Property department where relevant.
• Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and Group Technology for requirement gathering, process improvement, change request and technology blueprint/roadmap.
• Create / update / maintain design documents, technical documents, inventory, Known errors & audit documents relevant to Network & Communications.
• Coach and mentor other team members to improve team’s overall technical capabilities.
• Strong technical knowledge and experience in IT Networking, network design, Data center design/architecture preferably with relevant certifications (CCNP / CCIE).
• Possess hand-on skill in operating network devices such as cisco ,Fortinet, checkpoint, Palo alto, F5, Bluecoat &Aruba including configuration, reporting and troubleshooting.
• Strong knowledge in TCP/IP networking with good understanding of routing & switching and Firewall Security principles / design
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to work together in a team environment
• Sound experience in running and managing IT Network projects. Ability to see a task through from assignment to completion with minimal supervision
• Knowledgeable in Facility and Data Centre mgmt. like Power mgmt, Cooling, CCTV etc.
• Experience in handling Audit work, dealing directly with Auditors and Regulatory.
• Possess ITIL skill and knowledge in Bank Negara Policy such as RMIT will be an added advantage.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
VP, Senior System Analyst, Business Technology Services Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.