Centre for Oncology and Immunology
Centre for Oncology and Immunology Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
Applications are invited for appointment as Assistant Technical Manager (Ref.: H03/2023/04), to commence as soon as possible, on a fixed-term basis, with the possibility of renewal subject to satisfactory performance and mutual agreement.
The appointee will assist the Laboratory Manager and research team in (i) operating and maintaining shared equipment in Imaging, Flow Cytometry and Drug Screening system; (ii) training users and organizing workshops; (iii) developing and implementing standard operation protocols for users; (iv) performing administrative duties as assigned, and (v) assisting collaborative research projects in discovery of cancer biomarkers using large scale multi-omics approach, organoid technology and novel animal models, as well as anti-cancer or immuno-oncology drug development.
Qualifications And Skills
• Applicants should possess Bachelor degree or above in Biomedical Sciences or related discipline;
• Minimum 6 years of... instrument operation experience in biomedical research laboratory, preferably in Flow Cytometry, Imaging, NGS, CRISPR, Drug Screening, and Single Cell technology;
• Proactive, dynamic, mature with superior interpersonal skills with all levels of staff and external stakeholders and collaborators;
• Strong teamwork attitude and ability to manage up, down;
• A good command of written and spoken English, with excellent presentation skills.
The appointee shall work in Hong Kong Science and Technology Park.
Overseas graduates are welcome to apply, the qualification awarding institution should be the top 100 institutions for STEM-related subjects in QS/Shanghai Jiao Tong Uni/Times Higher Education world university rankings.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits.
How To Apply
Applicants should submit their up-to-date C.V. and research publication list (where applicable), quoting the job reference number, with information of current/expected remuneration and availability, to [email protected] Review of applications will commence as soon as possible and continue until the posts are filled.
The personal data provided in your application process will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposed. The personal data may be transferred and disclosed to, and used by HKU Innovation Holdings Limited and The University of Hong Kong for the above purposes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates
Assistant Technical Manager Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.