Digitise Cape Town South Africa
4 months ago
About The Organisation -
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
How Will You Benefit -
You'll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and a geographically diverse team who love their work.
40 days paid holiday annually - (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
All our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and... financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits.
What We Are Looking For -
A reliable and consistent Content Writer with a curious mind who can create original and unique content for all products and clients. If you’re a megastar in creating and transforming your insight and ideas into amazing written content, we would like to meet you.
Mandatory Skills - 2 to 4 years’ experience in:
• Experienced content writer, understanding and application of Digital/SEO best practices and guidelines to optimise content.
• Experience in writing for B2B and B2C audiences across various media and platforms.
• Researching and sourcing industry/subject relevant ideas to write thought provoking content.
• Track record of engaging and maintaining audiences, diligent proofreading, and sub-editing.
• Effective use of SEO tools such as Google Analytics and editing software for high-quality checking
• Extensive knowledge of keyword research, understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
• Native in English and have excellent sales writing skills.
• Previous experience crafting product pages, landing pages, and utilising a brand narrative.
A high level of proficiency in:
• Providing written content expertise ensuring language accuracy across all brand consumer touchpoints/channels (e.g. our sites and assets).
• Help deliver step change in levels of marketing qualified leads through effective management of search engine optimised (SEO) content, in turn driving outreach, improving the search engine ranking and user engagement on websites.
• Write engaging, action-evoking copy for web pages and landing pages with the main goal to drive conversions.
If this sounds like your dream job and you’d like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and we’ll get back to you
Cape Town South Africa
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa
Content Writer | Cape Town, S.A. jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.