OMC, Inc. South Africa South Africa
4 months ago
English Writer (South Africa)
OMC Inc. is a business management platform. We are currently focused on launching Taskmaverick (www.taskmaverick.com), a unique Business to Business (B2B) Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that has been received with great excitement in the marketplace.
Taskmaverick is an Automated Business Manager. It is a unique B2B solution with no apparent competitor in the marketplace. Its features include, but are not limited to, the following:
· It automates and streamlines workflow and business processes;
· It reminds, guides, and motivates staff before every performance;
· It gamifies work to increase work efficiencies;
· It promotes execution quality and staff accountability;
· It systematically detects business risks while also preventing legal liability,
especially from HR issues such as: Sexual Harassment, Discrimination, Hour Wage
· It stores the knowledge acquired by a company over time, and it... methodically
spreads it to every department, team, and staff member, based on a customized
· It automates coaching and training staff, automatically confirming their
understanding of every lesson;
· It provides detailed and actionable reports on every person, department, or team;
· It is simple to install, quick to integrate, and easy to use.
English Writer Job description
Our team is looking to hire a dynamic English Writer to analyze business training manuals, company policies, and industry regulations, and to convert them into precise and actionable content. You should be skilled at reducing complex language and long paragraphs into clear and concise training lessons or work instructions.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. You will also need to be able to multitask effectively and essentially thrive in a busy, team-oriented environment. You must be a fast learner, self-motivated and able to work productively with limited direction.
Functions and Duties
• Reduce written paragraphs into concise statements or lessons
• Reduce long training audios or videos into a sequence of shorter, and easy-to-consume versions of the same
• Ensure reduced content conveys original meaning and tone
• Proofread texts for grammar, spelling, and punctuation accuracy
• Input in our software platform training manuals, policies, and procedures, in the form of actionable missions
Requirements & Qualifications
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in English, creative writing or in a related field.
• Must have advanced written skills in English.
• Must have excellent research skills, both literary and business-related.
• Must be able to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining attention to detail.
• Must be able to work on multiple writing projects simultaneously.
• Ability to perform remotely, while on live camera with office team.
• Quality desktop or laptop, with a good microphone and video camera.
• Reliable internet connection
Workdays: Monday - Friday
Time Range: 08:00 PST - 16:00 PST (18:00 - 02:00 SAST)
Shift Duration: 8 hours
Compensation: Competitive compensation in USD (Rates aligned with the South Africa market)
Work Location: Remote
Job Type: Full-time
• Please provide your LinkedIn:
• Bachelors (Required)
• English writing: 3 years (Required
Jobs in South Africa South Africa
English Writer (Remote SA) South Africa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.