FairMoney Abuja Nigeria
4 months ago
Your mission will be to promote investment products of the company to corporate and individual clients, and maintain knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products ranging from fixed income, trusts, stocks, bonds, shares, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Leading the team of Wealth Managers.
• Participating in forming the team if needed.
• Source new clients and expand client network in professional and social settings.
• Develop and maintain a portfolio of important revenue, generating client relationships within the defined market segment.
• Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies.
• Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed courses of action in meetings with clients.
• Relate with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities.
• Use relevant financial models to project future earnings and profit potentials.
• Monitor the financial... market trends to promote better decision-making and advise on funds management.
• Engage in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the Nigerian economy, global financial markets and general current events.
• Comply with rules, regulations and legislation governing the financial services industry.
• Experience with leading the teams
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in a financial organization.
• Strong command of excel and PPT.
Other core competencies required for this role include;
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving
• Analytical Thinking
• Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Attentiveness to Detail
• Time Management
• Networking skills
• Leadership ability
• Private Health Insurance
• Pension Plan
• Training & Development
• Performance Bonus
• A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 minutes
• Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 minutes
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.