Q-Sourcing Uganda Kampala Uganda
4 months ago
Ref: QSSU-FIA-SPA-SENIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Senior Personal Assistant to work in Uganda.
JOB TITLE : SENIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT
SALARY SCALE : FIA 5
REPORTS TO : EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
SUPERVISES : NONE
To provide administrative support to the Executive Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Act as a point of contact between the ED and internal/external clients;
2. Coordinate and follow up action plans of the ED’s direct reports;
3. Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence;
4. Handle requests and queries especially emails, appropriately
5. Manage and maintain the ED’S diary and schedule meetings and appointments;
6... Maintain and manage the ED’s engagements/calendar and manage travel arrangements for the ED and the Board;
7. Take dictation and minutes of meetings and follow up on agreed actions.
8. Produce reports, presentations and briefs on the ED’s behalf;
9. Develop and maintain an efficient document and filing system for ED’s office.
10. To coordinate with other departments to share information and directives from the Executive Director’s Office.
11. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
1. A Bachelors (Honours) Degree in Law, Economics, Social Sciences, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Social Work and Social Administration, Business administration or any other related field.
2. Master’s degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience as in Government or reputable organisation.
1. Knowledge of Uganda’s AML/CFT framework
2. Knowledge of international AML/CFT framework
3. Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
4. Should possess values of the Authority which include; integrity, confidentiality, Accountability, professionalism.
5. Confident communicator and presenter in public fora.
6. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
7. Excellent inter-personal skills;
8. Excellent organizational and planning skill;
9. Skills Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Power point and Word);
10. Ability to work independently and without supervision;
11. Time management skills
12. Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
13. A person of verifiable high Integrity;
14. Must be a team player;
15. Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Senior Personal Assistant Kampala jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.