TotalEnergies Kampala Uganda
4 months ago
• Administrative support to the Human Resource team based on assignments from the HR leadership team.
• Manage the department’s correspondences, schedules, stationary and logistical needs, meetings and engagements.
• Support the HR Officers prepare performance and training reports as may be assigned from time to time.
• Manage the interviews and clearance processes for exiting staff including communication to the Insurers and telecom providers of the changes.
• Manage any performance or progress trackers/ dashboards as may be assigned from time to time.
• Support and assist the respective Managers in the recruitment, selection, mobility, induction and onboarding process.
• Support the implementation of the Young Graduate and Disability programs.
• Assist the Human Resources team in completion of background checks, management of invoices from third Parties and managing the contracts with the third Party service Providers.
• Ensure Due diligence completion and renewals... for all HR third party service providers.
• Support and coordinate staff-related events e.g. parties, forums, meetings, conferences etc.
• Temporary cover in the event of any absence by the Managing Director’s Personal Assistant.
• All other tasks, duties and roles as may be assigned from time to time.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology and any other related qualification
• At least 4 years of successful experience in HR management with atleast 1 years’ experience in payroll administration.
• Good listening skills and innovative solutions
• Proven Human Resources management, administrative, communication, and interpersonal relations skills
Human Resource Assistant at TotalEnergies Kampala jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.