Q-Sourcing Servtec Group
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group Uganda Uganda
4 months ago
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE AUTHORITY, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Manager E-services & Security to work in Uganda.
DEPARTMENT OF E -SERVICES AND CYBER SECURITY.
JOB TITLE :MANAGER E-SERVICES & SECURITY
SALARY SCALE :FIA 4
REPORTS TO :DIRECTOR, ICT & SECURITY
SUPERVISES :SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
• To ensure all E-services, planning, information security operations are implemented effectively so as to enhance the FIA’s operational capability to detect and prevent money laundering and terrorism financing.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Design, implement and maintain the FIA E-services and security architecture.
• Ensure the security of FIA Information systems.
• Ensure secure access to FIA Network... resources.
• Provide information security awareness and training.
• Ensure the monitoring and maintenance of the disaster recovery site and services.
• Ensure efficient and effective management of incidents.
• Implement business continuity procedures and protocols.
• Establish and maintain mechanisms for vulnerability checks.
• Ensure career professional development for departmental staff.
• Coordinate the development and implementation of FIA’s information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
• Coordinate the development of the departmental workplan in line with the Authority’s strategic plan.
• Coordinate provision of technical advice on IT related Terms of Reference to support procurement of IT goods and services
• Any other duties that may assigned from time to time.
• Honours Degree in Computer Science (CS), Information Technology (IT), Information Systems or any other related Bachelor’s degree
• Master’s degree in a relevant field.
• Professional qualifications in any one or several of the following: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and any related ICT certification.
• Masters in Computer Science (CS), Information Technology (IT), Information Systems.
• At least 7 years work experience in information technology of which
• 3 years must be in a senior role in a private or public sector.
• A deep and broad knowledge base in computer networking skills.
• Knowledge in programming languages.
• Conversant with computer systems including hardware and
• Knowledge in telecommunication skills.
• Must be abreast with the latest developments in technology.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Authority’s vision, mission and objectives;
• Should possess values of the Authority which include; integrity, confidentiality, accountability, professionalism.
• Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering Act, 2013 (as amended), Anti-Terrorism Act (as amended), and their accompanying regulations;
• Ability to review the Authority IT strategy and processes to ensure that they match with new value creating opportunities geared towards improving the performance of the existing processes;
• Ability to assess the effectiveness of business processes and making recommendations to Management for improvement;
• Demonstrable knowledge, understanding and skills of modern information technology practices;
• Leadership and people management skills;
• Ability to implement and design guidelines and standards associated with good IT governance;
• Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise staff;
• Effective decision making, problem solving and mediation skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above should submit their applications accompanied by a cover letter, cv, certificates and testimonials and 3 referees, under the job vacancy “QSSU-FIA-MES-MANAGER E-SERVICES & SECURITY”
The deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Sunday, February 05th 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
Powered by JazzHR
QSSU-FIA-MES-MANAGER E-SERVICES & SECURITY Uganda jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.