Amused Group Melbourne VIC Australia
4 months ago
Amused Group specialise in end-to-end product creation that leverages intuitive design, disruptive technologies and an agile framework. We disrupt, we innovate, we are at the cutting edge of the wagering sector.
Pushing the boundaries of tech today to build the solutions for tomorrow, we are building an inclusive workplace that embraces diversity and difference.
Due to our continued growth, an exciting career opportunity has emerged for a highly driven senior QA engineer with strong experience in creating and implementing strategies for quality coordination to join our Melbourne based team.
Focusing on implementing test strategies and automations as well as ensuring of the high quality of the team deliverables, you will work with our software engineers and developers to bridge the gap between build and deployment release.
• Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning Strategy
• Analyse and clarify requirements with Product Managers
•... Identify KPIs for product quality
• Conduct functional testing, Identify, track and document problem areas as well as suggest potential solutions
• Optimize testing processes
• Maintain test documentation
• Collaborate with developers, other team members and stakeholders
• Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
• 4+ years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated testing and others
• Good understanding of software architecture and release processes
• A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Proficiency in scripting or coding languages as well as experience with testing tools such as Selenium or Cucumber
Life at Amused Group
We’re an energetic and daring company that values collaboration and creativity. Our environment is equal parts playful, inclusive and flexible. For us, work is a place where our passions and aspirations meet, providing fun for both the customer and our team.
• We support your professional development in a way that suits you whether that be attending a conference or signing up to a course
• Wellness allowance
• Full access to our Employee Assistance Program
• Discounts at major retailers
• Lunch provided 5 days a week and a fully stocked kitchen with a dedicated barista
• Friday drinks, team events, and company-wide events
All prospective employees require reference checks, national criminal records checks, and for specific roles, financial or qualification checks may be required
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Senior QA Engineer Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.