FutureYou Ingleburn NSW Australia
4 months ago
Posted 20 January 2023 SalaryCirca $85,000 + super LocationIngleburn Job type Discipline ReferenceBH-13980
• Major food manufacturing business near Minto
• Hands on Quality Coordinator role working circa 12:00- 20:00 (including one weekend day)
• Complex multi line manufacturer experiencing large scale investment
The client is a recognised brand within the food sector and boasts a 20 line manufacturing site in the South West. As part of a multi million dollar investment scheme the company is up skilling its quality function on site and needs a Quality Coordinator to cover afternoons with at least one weekend day included.
Reporting to the Technical Manager the Quality Coordinator responsible for coordinating compliance with food safety, quality, customer and legislative requirements as well as assisting in new product development Specifically you will:
• Coordinate and review all certification systems, including food safety... and BRC quality management programs.
• Conduct HACCP audits and verification, organise meetings and provide documents for third party auditing of HACCP and BRC certification.
• Coordinate prerequisite programs for the food safety programs. Ensure GMP & systems audits are performed throughout the factory departments.
To be successful in applying for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience as a Quality Controller/ Officer within a food or beverage manufacturing environment
• strong knowledge of HACCP, BRC, SQF
• Degree in a food science or similar relevant subject
• Ability to cover one weekend shift
Circa $85,000 + super
Ingleburn NSW Australia
Jobs in Ingleburn NSW Australia
QA Coordinator Ingleburn NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.