HelloFresh Sydney NSW Australia
4 months ago
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 18 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: Green Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_, and Youfoodz.
This is an exciting new role based in our production NSW, Pemulwuy facility. You will have the opportunity to regularly travel interstate to support the needs of the team. As Quality Assurance Coordinator you will report directly to the head of quality assurance and performance... improvement.
Given your technical background and acquired experience on the management of Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA), your role will be to consolidate the foundation and improve the sustainability of the local quality system on both HelloFresh and its delivery component, BeCool.
What you’ll do
• Support the development of the BeCool Quality Management System across AU in full alignment with the HelloFresh AU one, the main goal being to pave the way, for the BeCool side of the HF/BeCool AU DCs, to the BRC S&D certification,
• Manage the close-out of the non-conformances from both internal and external audits in a timely manner as well as resultant CAPA activities across any of the 3 HF/BeCool AU DCs,
• Strive for improvement, identify shortcomings and take data-driven actions to prevent NCRs recurrence, implement root cause analysis to discover and fix underlying issues and prevent future problems,
• Where deemed necessary, draft missing procedures and verification of activities once they are peer reviewed and well applied on the production floor,
• Able to naturally and automatically liaise with counterparts at other HelloFresh Distribution Centers globally to review, continuously develop, improve or align new and existing policies, procedures as well as support development of standardised approach to quality management,
• Ensure the accuracy, maintenance and alignment of both HelloFresh and BeCool Food quality system (e.g. PRPs, HACCP plan, SOPs and specific monitoring records),
• Ensure conformance to HelloFresh and BeCool standards, BRC Storage and distribution requirements, HACCP principles, GMP and GHP, Food safety and Regulatory requirements, including equipment and environmental sanitation,
• Prepare, deliver and maintain records of relevant training to HF/BeCool AU DCs employees across various departments and monitor compliance thereof.
What you’ll bring
• Demonstrated experience (6 years minimum) in working in a similar role, preferably in FMCG,
• Demonstrated experience (4 years minimum) in managing an operational team, ideally a QA/QC team and preferably in FMCG,
• Possess excellent planning, prioritisation and organizational skills to manage multiple priorities,
• Able to effectively liaise with both inter- and intra- disciplinary teams across various departments either at the Distribution Center’s levels, across the organization or with external stakeholders,
• HACCP trained (level 3 being a minimum),
• Sound understanding of CAPA management and Quality Management Systems, such as ISO 9001,
• Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and maintaining compliance to BRC S&D v3 or v4, ISO 22000, HACCP requirement programs as well as Food Authority and Australian standards.
What we offer
• The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global food technology companies in an exciting growth phase
• Company discount - 70% off HelloFresh boxes
• Flexible working arrangements
• Egoless environment, constant learning with room for personal growth
• Free access to Headspace
• HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
• A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 18 countries
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full time contract.
Location: Pemulwuy, NSW
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn
Sydney NSW Australia
Quality Assurance Specialist Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.