AMA Group Ltd
AMA Group Ltd Rowville VIC Australia
4 months ago
With over 50 repair centres across Australia and New Zealand, Capital S.M.A.R.T is the industry leader We are the pioneers of customer satisfaction and innovation standards, and pride ourselves on providing our employees with safe, supportive, and rewarding working conditions. With an extensive network across Australia and New Zealand, as part of our Team, you can go anywhere.
The principal purpose of the role is to provide level 1/2 Application Support role to support Dynamics 365BC, Oracle Netsuite, iBodyshop, and Pinnacle applications.
You will work closely with the business to understand the use of business applications, and how best to improve operation or system process to improve efficiency, accuracy, or cost.
This role will review and undertake the development of customizations and integration of and between business systems.
AMA Group uses an array of Microsoft products including O365, Dynamics 365 BC whilst leveraging the Azure cloud... infrastructure.
This role is supported by existing IT professionals with a depth of experience totally 40+ years.
• Provide 1st and 2nd level helpdesk support to all users for application related issues.
• Train new users and manage communication with all users for updates
• Manage integrations to and from business systems and ensure integrity of the data.
• Investigate and analyze business processes and information used to identify improvements and facilitate agreement on the requirements for application change initiatives
• Communicate efficiently with 3rd party consultants, project managers, and end-users
• Highly organized with ability to complete multiple activities with competing priorities.
• Understanding of API and B2B, B2C processes and technologies
• Knowledge of business processes in sales, warehouse and distribution, and service environments.
• Demonstrated experience in reviewing and improving business processes.
• Ability to work to tight timelines and with limited supervision.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT or related discipline including relevant industry certifications
• Previous experience in developing apps, integrations, or web technologies.
• Experience with ERP systems in a warehousing, and service environment (Dynamics 365BC, Oracle Netsuite, iBodyshop, Pinnacle)
• Dynamics 365BC Certifications highly desired but not required
• Oracle Netsuite Certifications highly desired but not required
• Strong MS Office Suite of products
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate into functional specifications
• Highly effective verbal and written communications skills
• Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
• Proven attention to detail
• A can-do attitude, and not afraid to bring about change
• A natural willingness to get things right the first time
• A proven strong work ethic
Rowville VIC Australia
Jobs in Rowville VIC Australia
Application Support Analyst Rowville VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.