Incredibuild Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel
4 months ago
Who we are:
Incredibuild empowers developers to radically accelerate their work by shortening build times, allowing more iterations and faster product releases. Thousands of customers including world-leading brands trust our platform to streamline and accelerate everything from compilation to release automation, generating great savings of resources and accelerating Time-To-Market for leading brands.
We’ve helped over 200,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, Nintendo, Amazon, and many others to develop some of the most successful software in many industries such as gaming, financial services, Embedded software and more.
In the past three years, Incredibuild has been in hyper growth, expanding globally with no signs of slowing. We have secured multiple rounds of investments to keep expanding our market share.
This is your opportunity to join a category leader and make a difference.
Who you are:
You’re a self-starter who’s always looking for new challenges and... new areas to learn about. As a member of many R&D management teams, you’re comfortable acting as a technical leader and advisor to multiple development groups, helping solve complex problems, and leading the design of new, innovative features. You can also confidently navigate the complex process of building a tech stack to support your team’s work. You love to own and lead innovation efforts, and you’re always ready to take on a new opportunity. If you LOVE this type of high-paced, always-something-interesting-to-do environment, and your answer to “what is software design?” is- “everything!” you’re probably our type.
What you'll do:
• Be responsible for contributing, leading, and guiding through the software design process, technology selection, and design choices
• Be responsible for Secure design and implementation guidelines
• Provide technical standards, coding standards, tools, and platforms
• Provide product technological road map.
• Lead system design and architecture documentation
• A technologist capable of gaining knowledge in new fields and techniques with presentation skills and conducting Internal training.
• Promote innovation with the development group
• Promote knowledge sharing of new technologies and development methodologies
• Represent the organization in technological discussion
• Represent the organization in a customer-facing technical debate.
• Develop advanced and appropriate strategies to analyze, predict and monitor data of complex
• products as an input to new developments or improvements to existing products.
What You'll Need:
• At least 10 years of experience in software development and design.
• At least 5 years of experience as a system architect
• Proven experience in re-designing/modernizing legacy/production products
• Proven experience in designing complex systems
• Experience with Enterprise grade applications with a broad install base.
• Experienced with C++ and programming in multithreaded environments
• Experience with the following technologies: Web Services, WCF, TCP/IP, RESTful services
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related discipline
Tel Aviv-Yafo Israel
System Architect Tel Aviv-Yafo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.