NICE Ltd Ra'anana Israel
4 months ago
At NICE, we don’t limit our challenges. We challenge our limits. Constantly. We’re relentless. We’re ambitious. And we make an impact. Our NICErs bring their A game and spend each day turning it into an A+. And if you’re like us, we can offer you the kind of challenge that will light a fire within you.
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data . This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. ... www.nice.com
About the role:
The Recording group is looking for a highly passionate, professional, hands-on software and team player architect to define, shape and evolve the architecture of our existing and next generation products.
You'll work on NICE flagship product suite which delivers Solutions in complex environments to provide an end-to-end solution for contact centers.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and build applications that allows the world biggest enterprises to engage their customers through multiple channels.
Job Purpose: Ensure flexible and robust architecture that meets market, product and system requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
• Design and plan software product architecture
• Present architecture concept to relevant stakeholders
• Ensure correct implementation of architectural concept throughout product development
• hands-on development (mainly for POC and research purposes, but not only)
• Act as the R&D product expert, understanding the product in terms of its requirements, purpose and need in the market
• Interface with R&D Groups (including Product Managers), Sales, Customer Support and Services
What you’ll need:
• Sc. degree or higher from known university
• Practical experience/knowledge in software architecture
• Proven experience in operating within a global environment
• Ability to take into account the broader picture while still diving into details
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Experience as software architect (at least 2 years) and as software developer (at least 3 years).
• Familiar with Scrum/ Agile development methodology
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluent English
Would be very NICE if you have:
• Experience with public cloud provider, preferable AWS
• Familiarity with microservices architectures
• Experience in work with large enterprise customers
• Java experience, Agile
• Data warehouse
• Application Infrastructure
At NICE we are passionate about removing the friction between companies and consumers, creating extraordinary experiences that build brand loyalty and create unbreakable bonds. We are known for our innovation and comprehensive end-to-end CX approach, combining digital entry points, journey orchestration, smart self-service, prepared agents and complete performance suite, all embedded with our purpose-built CX Analytics, AI, and domain expertise.
Our 8,500 NICErs, in over 30 countries, are guided by a deep commitment to genuine customer satisfaction, environmental sustainability, and good corporate citizenship.
NICE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, neurotype, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law
Senior Software Architect Ra'anana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.