Comfort Keepers Ireland
Comfort Keepers Ireland Ballyboden County Dublin Ireland
4 months ago
Comfort Keepers are expanding our team in Ballyboden.
We are looking for people who are passionate about spreading joy in their community by supporting people at home.
Our benefits include :
• Direct employment with full- and part-time positions
• Permanent contracts with guaranteed hours tailored to suit your life and availability
• Choose from 10-hour, 20-hour, 30-hour, and 40-hour contracts (subject to area)
• Pay rates of up to €20.40 per hour
please note this rate is based on two half hourly client visits and does not include your covered travel expenses between each client.
Note hourly client visit rates start from €12.50 with two QQI modules and increase with length of service and full QQI)
• Unbeatable paid mileage rates between each client visit
• Incremental pay increases with qualification and length of service
• Payroll twice per month
• Free uniform, PPE, Garda vetting, and Induction training
• Free QQI Qualifications Care of the Older Persons, Care Skills
• Free... access to our online training portal with over 100 online courses
• Paid shadowing and support visits
The most rewarding part of being a member of the Comfort Keepers team is realising the impact that our service has on people.
Comfort Keepers employee
However, we also recognise the impact that care work has on our carers and ensure that we continuously support our team and recognise their efforts :
How we support you and recognise your achievements :
• On-call Support Team 24 / 7
• Free and fully confidential Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
• Wellness Program and annual Wellness Week
• Work-life balance commitment and promise
• Carer of the Month Recognition Awards
• CK Annual Recognition Awards
• Career progression opportunities
• Upskilling and personal development opportunities
We nurture our employees to grow to be the best that they can be and provide plenty of opportunities for internal progression and promotion.
Our company culture provides a positive and progressive space for each and every employee to feel like a valued member of the Comfort Keepers team.
Training and progression :
• Free Level 5 QQI qualifications Care Skills and Care of the Older Person
• Earn as you Learn’ Program pay increases as qualifications are completed
• Career progression opportunities through our clinical or business operations
• Regular refresher training and mentoring through online learning platform
• Educational support from our dedicated Learning & Development Team
• Level 5 QQI qualification desirable but not essential as we provide this
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in the English language written and verbal
• Good availability and flexibility
• Must have a valid Visa (if applicable)
• Weekend availability not essential but benefits you as premium rates apply here are some of the options which suit our existing team :
• Every second Saturday and / or Sunday
• Every second weekend
• One weekend per month
• Making a positive difference and enhancing our clients’ daily lives
• Supporting various tasks such as personal care, meal prep, housekeeping
• Supporting social interactions and activities, protecting against loneliness and isolation
You’ll never regret making a positive impact on someone’s life so if you think you would be a good fit for our team then apply now or call us today on 01 8921321 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Powered by JazzHR
Ballyboden County Dublin Ireland
Jobs in Ballyboden County Dublin Ireland
Community Carer Ballyboden jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.