EY-Parthenon Ljubljana Slovenia
4 months ago
We at EY-Parthenon, a strategic management consultancy hand of EY since 2014, are committed to bringing unconventional yet pragmatic thinking together with our clients’ smarts to deliver actionable strategies for real impact in today’s complex business landscape. We develop outstanding leaders who team up to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our clients, our people and our communities.
As a top tier management consulting company, we serve our clients in multiple industries (Financial services, FMCG, Telecommunications, Energy, Automotive, Pharma & Healthcare, Logistics, etc.) across multiple project topics, such as Strategy & Growth, Transformation, Value Creation, Commercial Due Diligence, PMI and many more.
You Key Responsibilities
The selected candidate’s responsibilities will include:
• Working with regional and international clients (on-site and remote)
• Liaising and... communicating with top level client executives
• Support in building and promoting the EY-Parthenon brand
• Working in diverse and international teams (both internal and client)
• Gathering and analysis of information (from clients, internal EY-P sources or external sources) via research, interviews, workshops / focus groups, surveys, etc.
• Formulating and testing hypotheses
• Developing, articulating and communicating recommendations
• Presenting results to internal team and client management
• Reporting to his/her superior and project manager regarding the progress of activities, challenges, solutions and improvement ideas and suggestions
• Learning and effectively applying EY-Parthenon methodologies, tools and technologies
• Implementing recommendations in collaboration with client team members
• Supporting the broader team in marketing and promotion activities of EY-Parthenon brand and capabilities
• Contributing to further developing and improving EY-P company culture
• Supporting business development activities, including preparation of client offers, responses to RfI / RfP, etc.
• Complying with EY-Parthenon rules, guidelines and practices
• Flexible and willing to travel and to work across countries in CEE and SEE region
• Capable to work and communicate in an international and multicultural environment
• Capable to effectively operate and contribute to a diverse and multicultural team
• Self-motivated to continuously learn and develop personally and professionally
• Proactive and willing to handle several complex tasks simultaneously
• Quick thinker and able to pose hypotheses and resolve problems independently
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Have a minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, business, organizational and technical studies or similar.
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Slovene and English (Serbian and Czech are a plus).
• Financial modeling skills, including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel, are considered a plus.
• Excellent analytical, project management, communication, interpersonal, and teaming skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills, flexibility and ability to work under tight deadlines.
• PC proficiency including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
What Working At EY- Parthenon Offers
• An intellectually challenging role within a top tier international management consulting company.
• Personal development: all of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
• Great corporate and team culture.
• International working environment and project work across multiple countries in SEE and CEE region.
• Growth potential in a dynamic, international and diverse team.
• Mentorship and guidance throughout the whole career path.
• An interesting salary package including company fringe benefits.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us.
The Exceptional EY-P Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY Parthenon Senior Consultant (f/m) Ljubljana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.