Xeneta Oslo Norway
4 months ago
Employment Type: Permanent - Full Time
Reporting To: John Zetterström
Location: Oslo (NO)
As a software developer and part of our technology team, you will play a key role in developing our air and ocean freight intelligence products. You’ll be responsible for troubleshooting and improving current back-end applications and processes in order to enhance the end-user experience.
What you will be doing
• You will be building Python APIs on top of a PostgreSQL database
• You will be building data processing services using cloud-native approach
• You will work closely with our Product teams to define, implement, and refine features and functionality
Your Profile and Experience
• You are a team player, you enjoy learning and improving the team around you and yourself
• You have 2-4 years of experience in developing web applications in AWS
• You have an understanding of modern web technologies and APIs
• You care about... quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
• You are excited to work with many of the different parts that define a modern web application
• You're located (or willing to relocate) near Oslo (Norway)
Not sure whether you're the perfect fit? Give it a try regardless - we love to hear from interesting people! Be sure to give us an idea of who you are as a person — Not just your professional experience.
• Experience using AWS services for building data processing and/or web applications
• Experience with Python and SQL
• Fluency in English: oral and written
If you are not already authorized to work in Norway, a Bachelor's or a Master's in a relevant field is necessary.
Nice to have
• Relevant higher education
• AWS certifications
• Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code like Terraform or CloudFormation
• Experience with Linux, Docker, and container orchestration
What we offer
• We will help you grow your career: We help you identify areas of growth for you, whether you want to grow as a specialist in your field or eventually want to go into a leadership/management role.
• We have a transparent and open work environment where everyone is empowered to make an impact and encouraged to voice their ideas.
• Keeping true to our value, “Xeneta is one,” we regularly organize social events, including global company trips, breakfast gatherings, Friday after-work-socials, and weekly quizzes.
• You will enjoy our generous vacation plan: 5-10 extra paid days off around public holidays throughout the year and 5 weeks of paid vacation.
• You will receive an individual education budget and can educate yourself during work hours: you can spend several hours each month attending courses, reading books or getting involved in communities.
• We value work-life balance and want to make sure you can spend quality time with your family or enjoy your hobbies when your workday is over.
• We will help you relocate to Oslo or Hamburg if you are applying from abroad. We will provide you with a temporary apartment and reimburse your expenses for the relocation flight, permit and visa fees.
Xeneta is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are continuously hiring for this role
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.